Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Really positive photo IMO. When he was going back to France all the time I always worried that he wasn't getting too involved with the rest of the team and the club. Good to see him happy and hyped that we've scored.

Really positive photo IMO. When he was going back to France all the time I always worried that he wasn't getting too involved with the rest of the team and the club. Good to see him happy and hyped that we've scored.

Looks like there's still a good team spirit, despite everyone's fears that it would be ruined by the departures of Hughton, Nolan, Barton etc.

Looks like there's still a good team spirit, despite everyone's fears that it would be ruined by the departures of Hughton, Nolan, Barton etc.

Yep. :thup:

Still worry about how it will hold together when things aren't going so well, but I guess we cross that bridge when we come to it.