Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest mimifrench

mimi, you should sample our match thread tonight. you'll love it  O0

Sorry, don't understand this word...

But of course, i'll follow the match thread tonight, you're my only way to follow the match  :) It won't be shown on French tv.

Expect lots of PM's from helpful guys with things that can't be mentioned here. Things that will solve your problem ;)

Probably far too cryptic :lol:

My problem ?  :lol:

And what means cock pictures ? Surely another English joke...

:shifty:

Je peux traduire tous les mots inconnues....

Excuse my indiscretion but where did you learn French ? You speak fluent (and very good) French apparently...

But of course, i'll follow the match thread tonight, you're my only way to follow the match  :) It won't be shown on French tv.

Expect lots of PM's from helpful guys with things that can't be mentioned here. Things that will solve your problem ;)

Excuse my indiscretion but where did you learn French ? You speak fluent (and very good) French apparently...

Hatem taught him.

I started learning French when I was 8 and took a keen interest in it when I was 15/16. French was also my major at university (along with Economics).

Guest mimifrench

I started learning French when I was 8 and took a keen interest in it when I was 15/16. French was also my major at university

I started learning French when I was 8 and took a keen interest in it when I was 15/16. French was also my major at university (along with Economics).

:thup:  Same as me ! 

We have definitely some common points.  :aww:

Hatem taught him.

I started learning French when I was 8 and took a keen interest in it when I was 15/16. French was also my major at university

:thup:  Same as me ! 

We have definitely some common points.  :aww:

:thup: