Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest neesy111

I'm still very doubtful

are you ? i'm not. i really do think neesy would explode with excitement.

tbf, probably the best thing in my case

Plus some departures Hatem Ben Arfa and Benoit Cheyrou should occur this week.  The midfielder would spin with Werder Bremen or Newcastle, while Jose Anigo discussed with a delegation of Hoffenheim Friday. The German club, which can take into account the salary of Ben Arfa, could propose to the international conditions slightly more favorable than the OM through the premium.
:shifty:

Plus some departures Hatem Ben Arfa and Benoit Cheyrou should occur this week.  The midfielder would spin with Werder Bremen or Newcastle, while Jose Anigo discussed with a delegation of Hoffenheim Friday. The German club, which can take into account the salary of Ben Arfa, could propose to the international conditions slightly more favorable than the OM through the premium.

please let those be your thoughts and not a translation.

So in other words, even if Ben Arfa prefers Newcastle, we'd have to match a bid by a club with bottomless funds if he wants that choice.

Not going to happen.

Guest neesy111

Surely he's going to Werder, since there's no way we could afford his wages.

erm, we can offer him what ever we like

the wage structure will be flexible within reason

please let those be your thoughts and not a translation.

:lol: aye those are my thoughts, if that makes you feel better.  :razz:

So in other words, even if Ben Arfa prefers Newcastle, we'd have to match a bid by a club with bottomless funds if he wants that choice.

Not going to happen.

I don't think we have a chance but would quite happily be pleasantly surprised. Unlikely though.

Not going to happen.

How do you get that from such jibberish? :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

There's no point having a wage structure if we don't obey it. Surely £35k a week would be enough ffs, greedy c***s.

Did they officially confirm this wage structure or was it just claimed in the media?