Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Quotes attributed to Ben Afras agent saying he welcomes Milan's interest:

"I think he is an important player, very technnical and he could add to the quality of Milan's midfield," Guerra told calciomercato.it.

"He would like to play for a club like Milan in the San Siro in front of 75,000 people."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2010/07/28/2045859/agent-of-olympique-marseilles-hatem-ben-arfa-opens-door-to

Pfft, Milan only average 43K. We'll get more than that this season, someone tell him he's better off here!

And some more seemingly (if the translation is right) saying that the Italian teams haven't shown any real interest yet, just the English and German...

"I received some offers from British clubs and German concrete that showed a real interest to my client. From the Italian clubs (Milan and Parma ed), there were only polls."

http://www.ilmilanista.it/notizie/calciomercato/2508/calcio-mercato-milan--guerra-su-ben-arfa--diarra-e-clerc--.html

i read that having received offers from german concrete, made me  :lol: far too much.

Don't feel this would be a good signing at all. Would be like having Robert again but with a lot less of the decisiveness and more of the inconsistency and laziness.

Most of the folks on that thread seem pretty pissed about him going.

One just now says the game tonight was a load of shit until 'fortunately' Ben Arfa came on and 'rekindled the flame'. Calls him 'a jewel in the club' that they're letting leave, says Marseille don't deserve him and hopes he gets a good club.

I'm going to stop now.

Most of the folks on that thread seem pretty pissed about him going.

One just now says the game tonight was a load of s*** until 'fortunately' Ben Arfa came on and 'rekindled the flame'. Calls him 'a jewel in the club' that they're letting leave, says Marseille don't deserve him and hopes he gets a good club.

I'm going to stop now.

You on the French Marseille forum?

I've been reading that on Google translator for the last week. :lol:

They're really into romanticism when describing players, either that or the translator is churning out shite. They all seemed dissapointed to see him leave as in terms of natural talent they rate him very highly, just that Deschamps prefers more efficient methodical tactics. Tbh we need the opposite, we need somebody like this who can offer an unpredictability to our play.