Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

the Niang deal has been assumed for a while now, so i don't think that changes things. that 3-2 defeat is a potentially bad sign, although ben arfa's done such a great job of digging his heels in that, unless deschamps goes (which he wont.....he's just won them their first league in 18 years), the damage will already be done.

just hurry up man!!!

We should probably know more this Sunday as his adviser Michael Ouazine and his lawyer Jean-Jacques Bertrand will be guests of the show "Canal Football Club" from 7:25 p.m. on Canal +.

:thup:

This is like playing poker with 3 loons. The Marseille CM  either knows MA is a twat & is trying to wind him up to buy or hasn't a clue that his actions are likely to tempt MA to play the big I am. Ben Arfa is clearly a loon and & if he signs is likely to cause trouble/ use us to try & get a bigger club. MA is a self important oaf who will gamble millions for the thrill of the moment and therein lies our best hope for this deal.

If it's a case of investing in the club MA is rarely forthcoming (yes I know he's put millions in but he's also been miserly where it really matters - on the pitch) if it's a case of calling him out it'll be no surprise if he shows how high he can piss - just for the thrill of the moment.

We'll never get to know but I bet the behind the scenes events on this are something else.

This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George doesn't know if he's gotten the job from his interview, so he just shows up there the next Monday and is given the Penske file.

Page 156 man. Keep up!

He's only gone and done a George Costanza.

:razz:

Ben Arfa’s lawyer Jean-Jacques Bertrand, who said: ­“Newcastle accepted all of the conditions that Marseille asked of them.”

Most interesting bit.

basically any accusations that might be levelled at our dear owner aint right for once

Ben Arfa’s lawyer Jean-Jacques Bertrand, who said: ­“Newcastle accepted all of the conditions that Marseille asked of them.”

Most interesting bit.

Old stuff though, relatively speaking. It's funny really, I don't really bother with anything in the English media on this story because they're just playing catch up all the time. There's absolutely no insight, and it appears to take them 24hrs to translate French.

Informative article; I hadn't realized that France won their friendly with Norway.

"

Ben Arfa, who scored his first goal for France in the midweek win over Norway, flew in for talks over the weekend with the Magpies after a spectacular public bust-up with his club’s top officials that has led to him going on strike."

:rolleyes:

Informative article; I hadn't realized that France won their friendly with Norway.

"

Ben Arfa, who scored his first goal for France in the midweek win over Norway, flew in for talks over the weekend with the Magpies after a spectacular public bust-up with his club’s top officials that has led to him going on strike."

:rolleyes:

Also wasn't his first goal, that was against the Faroe Islands back in 08 or something. :lol: