Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/104001095.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E65A6DC4489B54B70170E913B6850BB0A16F1C3BCD3CCD00F7E30A760B0D811297

That Blackpool player mocking wor Hatem?? :lol:

Guest malandro

Play him through the middle though not out wide might even help jonas out

Spot on some closer support for Jonas not just Enrique behind or on the overlap, a closer infield player.

Based on today I’d say his natural position is out wide, not that twenty minutes is enough to go on. After starting on the left he drifted into various positions, but always looked most threatening coming in from the flanks.

Based on today Id say his natural position is out wide, not that twenty minutes is enough to go on. After starting on the left he drifted into various positions, but always looked most threatening coming in from the flanks.

He was also popping up on the right and through the middle, I prefer a wide player to stay out wide.  Stick him on the wing and he'll contribute when the ball is in that area, stick him in the middle and he'll be more involved over 90 minutes.

He looked fucking mint when he came on like. But why did he have to wait until 73 minutes to see him? I'm sure he would have set up a goal had he been on the pitch from about 55 minutes or so. That bit where he got the ball and just drove straight into the box and cut it back was superb. So direct, so cutting, so exciting; something I haven't seen in years. Pretty much every time he got the ball he did something class.

Keep Spiderman on the wing and either drop Nolan/Smith to accommodate him. 

Needs to be involved as much as possible and should play in the hole. Fully expect Gutierrez to make way for him as he'll be much easier to drop than Nolan though. We'll see.

This is the problem the unremoveable capt Nolan i just hope he gets injured (not badly) and we can have a proper balance and fluid movement offensively instead of no one making the darting runs that we should expect with our midfield with no one penetrating but Carroll