Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

If he signs, that does mean we can get someone else in on loan doesn't it, or will his loan deal still be active? ???

I thought there was just a limit to domestic loans? [/football manager]

If he signs, that does mean we can get someone else in on loan doesn't it, or will his loan deal still be active? ???

IIRC, it's three loans total, but only one loan from the same club. Not sure though.

Yeah, thought there was some kind of limit but not sure of the details.

Sunderland have Mensah, Welbeck, el Mohammady and Onouha all on loan.

2 domestic and 2 overseas then? ???

Just did a quick search and aye, I think that's it. Only one from one club though (i.e we couldn't get Tevez and Barry from City.)

Just did a quick search and aye, I think that's it. Only one from one club though (i.e we couldn't get Tevez and Barry from City.)

You can have as many loans from abroad as you want. 2 loans domestically, only 1 from a club.

Thank fuck for that O0

A broken clock is right twice a day, mate. I wouldn't worry about it.

;D Genius.

Lets chill about his injury. We've seen the reports - he's recovering ahead of schedule and he's still very young. Its natural to be a bit nervous, but he doesn't strike me as a player that lacks confidence. He'll come back and he'll be fine, man.

Very risky business considering the seriousness of his injury, surprised Ashley is prepared to allow this.

He had no ligament or muscle injury, just a clean break in a good position (medically).  Baring a mental problem I don't see any reason to worry, but obviously he'd have some kind of medical before any contract was signed.

@CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

Oy! #NUFC fans - Hatem Ben Arfa will sign for the club on a permanent basis for approx £5m next week. Good news, no? In the paper tomorrow.

:omg:

Now George says it, I'm inclined to believe it.....

Shit the bed

@CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

Oy! #NUFC fans - Hatem Ben Arfa will sign for the club on a permanent basis for approx £5m next week. Good news, no? In the paper tomorrow.

:omg:

Now George says it, I'm inclined to believe it.....

s*** the bed

So you only just believe it after an English journo who's read the same sources who've been bang on the money for the last 5 months regarding Ben Arfa? :lol: