Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

They should have said a long time ago he won't be risked this season.  His comeback has been put back so many bloody times it's become tedious.

He's only been pencilled in for Liverpool and Birmingham to be fair :lol:

And Wolves.

It's not a blessing in disguise. We were only going to play him if he was fit enough, and it was always going to be better for him to get a few run outs before next season. Not surprised, and glad we're not risking him when he's not ready, though.

They should have said a long time ago he won't be risked this season.  His comeback has been put back so many bloody times it's become tedious.

He's only been pencilled in for Liverpool and Birmingham to be fair :lol:

And Wolves.

The derby in January originally!

don't know why he was even being pushed to play again this season. It should have been written off as soon as the break was diagnosed. Better to give it the long rest than rush him back for the sake of a game or two at the end of the season. Just take it easy and wait for pre-season would have been better.

don't know why he was even being pushed to play again this season. It should have been written off as soon as the break was diagnosed. Better to give it the long rest than rush him back for the sake of a game or two at the end of the season. Just take it easy and wait for pre-season would have been better.

Doesn't look like he's been pushed in any way at all.  You'd imagine he probably wanted to play some part.  As soon as there is a problem it sounds like he decides how and where to deal with it.  Wonder what the complication is.  Must say i'd have liked him to stay here until the summer break.  A bit worrying.

Hope this is for the best but a bit worried by how much time he's spending in France if only for the fact that it makes you wonder just how poor our facilities are.

Doesn't look like he's been pushed in any way at all.  You'd imagine he probably wanted to play some part.  As soon as there is a problem it sounds like he decides how and where to deal with it.  Wonder what the complication is.  Must say i'd have liked him to stay here until the summer break.  A bit worrying.

My point is that playing again this season should never have even been on the agenda. :thup:

[/quote

My point is that playing again this season should never have even been on the agenda. :thup:

Ah reet.  I agree actually but imagine that he was the one doing any pushing.

doesn't seem like he was being pushed and theres been no sign of rushing things, in fact the way the press have been gushing about the way we've handled the injury i'd say the opposite is true and theres always been the attitude of "he'll play as an when he's fit" and if thats the last game of the season then so be it, if not then thats the way it is.