Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

'He's a character. He's not going to be smooth running. I won't say he's high maintenance but he's not low maintenance and we're going to have our moments with him. I'm sure he's going to fall out with me and my staff and my players and we will with him, but along that line we're hoping to get some great performances and a lot of goals from him.

'He's been out for so long that the beauty is that I don't have to rush him. Last year when we lost Andy Carroll I was really desperate for him at times if I'm honest. This year I feel the results and performances mean we don't have to rush him. This is a bit early for him but he needs a game. I know he's a player that can reach heights that other players can't reach. He's a Newcastle-type player, the type that fans love up here and I felt it was important we secured him.

'It's just a point of getting him right, there's no doubt about his craft which is exceptional.

'He needs to fit into the work-rate of the side because we're not so good that we can carry a player.

'The way he plays he's had people kicking him and lumping him up in the air since he was seven, so it's natural to him and he won't think twice about it. Someone will come through the back or the side of him and you hope he'll stand up and be fine when that happens.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2039347/Alan-Pardew-Hatem-Ben-Arfa-worth-hassle-Newcastle.html#ixzz1YRAnygpz

Fair comments, was expecting "he wouldn't have gotten a game anyway with Shola starting" but it didn't come up.

Oh christ yeah thats all we need a clogger like Henry hacking him down ffs :rant:

How could he hack Ben Arfa down when he's too busy watching his back and fearing for his own life?  :tiote:

Ben Arfa!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HBA HAB

GGGOOOOALLLLLLLLLLL

BEN ARFA!!!!

BEN ARFAAAAAAAAAA

Ben Arfa 1-0

:D

Ooof, that sounds canny like :)

fucking hell!

BEN ARFA!!

I LOVE HIM>>>>

ARFAAA

WHAT A GOAAAAAAAL!!!!

I've just came!

YESSS!!!!!!!!!

ARFA!!!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OH. MY. FUCKING. LORD. Ben. Arfa.

WHAT A HIT!

HAHAH!

GET THE FUCK IN! YES!

WHAT. A. FUCKING. GOAL

What a belter

SWEET HOLY JESUS

Wow

HBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEARTBREAK KID!!!

BARFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Yeesss!!!

WTF BEN ARFA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get in!!!!!!

The new Laurent Robert!

:D :D

Feckin great goal by all accounts!

I love you Ben Arfa..what a strike!!!

Fucking lush!

get in ben arfa, what a fuckin goal :D

FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!

IVE EVER REACTED TO A GOAL LIKE THAT!!! EVER!

magical

Unsaveable. Brilliant.

Hit from 25 yards into the top corner. Unstoppable.

O. M. G.

what a gooooooooooooooooooooal!!! ben arfa you sexy boy!!

That. Goal. Was. Ridiculous.

Text book technique.

HBAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

That's brilliant.

wowwwwwwwwwwww ben arfa

OMG

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Fuck me, that was stunning.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smitten:

Jesus tittyfucking Christ what a goal!!!!!!

Halftime glorywank for me I reckon. :fwap:

Unbelievable goal!!!

:kasper:

LOVE!

Oh my fucking god

SEX!

FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! Can't remember the last time I yelled like that for a goal! :lol:

I AM IN LOVE!!

HOW HAS THE SERVER NOT CRASHED?!

OMG

I CAME

I'm sad.

Ben Arfa!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HBA HAB

GGGOOOOALLLLLLLLLLL

BEN ARFA!!!!

BEN ARFAAAAAAAAAA

Ben Arfa 1-0

:D

Ooof, that sounds canny like :)

fucking hell!

BEN ARFA!!

I LOVE HIM>>>>

ARFAAA

WHAT A GOAAAAAAAL!!!!

I've just came!

YESSS!!!!!!!!!

ARFA!!!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OH. MY. FUCKING. LORD. Ben. Arfa.

WHAT A HIT!

HAHAH!

GET THE FUCK IN! YES!

WHAT. A. FUCKING. GOAL

What a belter

SWEET HOLY JESUS

Wow

HBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEARTBREAK KID!!!

BARFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Yeesss!!!

WTF BEN ARFA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get in!!!!!!

The new Laurent Robert!

:D :D

Feckin great goal by all accounts!

I love you Ben Arfa..what a strike!!!

Fucking lush!

get in ben arfa, what a fuckin goal :D

FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!

IVE EVER REACTED TO A GOAL LIKE THAT!!! EVER!

magical

Unsaveable. Brilliant.

Hit from 25 yards into the top corner. Unstoppable.

O. M. G.

what a gooooooooooooooooooooal!!! ben arfa you sexy boy!!

That. Goal. Was. Ridiculous.

Text book technique.

HBAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

That's brilliant.

wowwwwwwwwwwww ben arfa

OMG

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Fuck me, that was stunning.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smitten:

Jesus tittyfucking Christ what a goal!!!!!!

Halftime glorywank for me I reckon. :fwap:

Unbelievable goal!!!

:kasper:

LOVE!

Oh my fucking god

SEX!

FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! Can't remember the last time I yelled like that for a goal! :lol:

I AM IN LOVE!!

HOW HAS THE SERVER NOT CRASHED?!

OMG

I CAME

I'm sad.

Gahaha, I was going to do that. :lol: :lol:

Settled for just posting the link after deciding I couldn't be arsed.

Couldn't believe it when that goal went in, like. A lot about his signing seemed kinda 'Owen', if you know what i mean, in that - there had to be a catch somewhere. I assumed he wasn't a mercenary so was like, well, he must just be a bit shit then. Then that happened. Insane first impression.

Year ago yesterday, i think? Can't wait for him to come back.

Don't know if Pardew really said this, or it's the Star putting a spin on his Mail quotes, but I'd fkn love him even more if he did.

AL DRINK TO HATEM BEN ARFA!

NEWCASTLE boss Alan Pardew has labelled comeback kid Hatem Ben Arfa his “Heineken player” – because he scales heights others can’t reach.

“He can reach heights that other players can’t reach – the Heineken player if you like.” :lol:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/211903/Al-drink-to-Hatem-Ben-Arfa-/?

'He's a character. He's not going to be smooth running. I won't say he's high maintenance but he's not low maintenance and we're going to have our moments with him. I'm sure he's going to fall out with me and my staff and my players and we will with him, but along that line we're hoping to get some great performances and a lot of goals from him.

'He's been out for so long that the beauty is that I don't have to rush him. Last year when we lost Andy Carroll I was really desperate for him at times if I'm honest. This year I feel the results and performances mean we don't have to rush him. This is a bit early for him but he needs a game. I know he's a player that can reach heights that other players can't reach. He's a Newcastle-type player, the type that fans love up here and I felt it was important we secured him.

'It's just a point of getting him right, there's no doubt about his craft which is exceptional.

'He needs to fit into the work-rate of the side because we're not so good that we can carry a player.

'The way he plays he's had people kicking him and lumping him up in the air since he was seven, so it's natural to him and he won't think twice about it. Someone will come through the back or the side of him and you hope he'll stand up and be fine when that happens.'

Feck me, Pardew can be a complete dickhead at times.

I'm sure he was deadly serious when he said that like.

I'm sure he was deadly serious when he said that like.

Doesn't really matter if he was serious or not when listening/watching.

It's how it looks in print.