Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Probably already been said 100 times, but Sammy on for Obertan, really?  He looks so raw and naive it's unreal (Sammy BTW, Obertan just looks shit). 

All 3 subs were wasted by AP on Saturday and the whole 'can't play out wide' thing is utter bullshit.

Not trying to do a Christmas Tree, but I can see HBA leaving in the near future.  AP clearly favours two strikers, seems to love Shola and I can't see us playing 4-4-1-1 too often.

Nowt wrong with doing a CT, every now and then its important to look at the bigger picture.

HBA simply doesnt work in our team as a number 10 and for whatever reason (we might find out one day), the wings seem out of bounds. We all know his previous and also know he is desperate to establish himself somewhere and get back in the French squad so there is no way he will be happy as a super sub here.

I'll be amazed if he's here come February 1st.

Some good points being made but for me the most pressing need for HBA to get a run of games on the wing is the form of Obertan,which has been nothing short of disastrous over the season so far. If Pardew sticks with him it's a serious worry about his ability to judge.

Probably nowt in it, but isn't Obertan a 'Pardew' signing?  Perhaps sticking with him because of this.

I've had just about enough of Obertan, he's fucking brainless.  I don't even get excited when he manages to actually beat a man now, we all know he'll do sod all with it.  Tony Gale I think it was commentating summed him up well, despite all his pace and trickery, never looks like beating the full back and his final ball is poor.

He is indeed and I again said this ages ago. 

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Probably already been said 100 times, but Sammy on for Obertan, really?  He looks so raw and naive it's unreal (Sammy BTW, Obertan just looks shit). 

All 3 subs were wasted by AP on Saturday and the whole 'can't play out wide' thing is utter bullshit.

Not trying to do a Christmas Tree, but I can see HBA leaving in the near future.  AP clearly favours two strikers, seems to love Shola and I can't see us playing 4-4-1-1 too often.

Nowt wrong with doing a CT, every now and then its important to look at the bigger picture.

HBA simply doesnt work in our team as a number 10 and for whatever reason (we might find out one day), the wings seem out of bounds. We all know his previous and also know he is desperate to establish himself somewhere and get back in the French squad so there is no way he will be happy as a super sub here.

He's played what, 4 games as a number 10?

Guest Benarfanufc10

Everton brillant(ben arfa>arteta) City very good(ben arfa>nasri) Mu good(ben arfa>nani) chelsea (not good not bad)

But ben arfa on the bench

First option best and shola 

obertan sammy

jonas lovenkrands 

GTFO pardew

Guest Benarfanufc10

Probably already been said 100 times, but Sammy on for Obertan, really?  He looks so raw and naive it's unreal (Sammy BTW, Obertan just looks s***). 

He's played what, 4 games as a number 10?

With tiote nothing game ben arfa is very good 10 and he plays nothing game in 10 he plays 9 1/2 :razz:

but nufc organisation is kick and rush :snod:

Everton brillant(ben arfa>arteta) City very good(ben arfa>nasri) Mu good(ben arfa>nani) chelsea (not good not bad)

But ben arfa on the bench

First option best and shola 

obertan sammy

jonas lovenkrands 

GTFO pardew

This guy could write Christmas cards for NUFC shop. Beautiful.

Probably already been said 100 times, but Sammy on for Obertan, really?  He looks so raw and naive it's unreal (Sammy BTW, Obertan just looks s***). 

He's started against both City, Man Utd and Chelsea....that's 3 of the last 4 games.

Pardew just have to realise that he CAN play on the wing (instead of Obertan) OR try him as a classic nr 10 in the next 3 games where we should be attacking more than against the big teams...If Pardew are judging Ben Arfas ability based on those 3 games he's an idiot.

Guest Benarfanufc10

A card ending with 'GTFO pardew' probably amounts to poor PR :lol:

I 'm afraid ben arfa play because he lose one ball and norwich is so dangerous :frantic:???

That is pardew ridiculous 4 in your ass small dick ;D

I 'm afraid ben arfa play because he lose one ball and norwich is so dangerous :frantic:???

Did I just get accused of having a small penis? :lol:

:okay:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Bored now.

Boring nufc 7 years  but ben arfa is sub :idiot2:

ginola sub with pardew

If there is one thing that NUFC can't be accused of being over the last 7 years it is boring!

2006-07 season?

Bored now.

ginola sub with pardew

If there is one thing that NUFC can't be accused of being over the last 7 years it is boring!

2006-07 season?

Generally considered to have been named overall winners of the Intertoto Cup in December of that season....thank you wikipedia!  :lol:

Guest Benarfanufc10

Bored now.

ginola sub with pardew

Martins Duff Zog Owen no leg beye geremy  :drool: vs asprilla ginola shearer  :naughty:

Boring style

Did I just get accused of having a small penis? :lol:

:okay:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fucking hell. This guy's only made 84 posts. Feels like 8400.

Bored now.

ginola sub with pardew

Martins Duff Zog Owen no leg beye geremy  :drool: vs asprilla ginola shearer  :naughty:

Boring style

Yea of course you are right. Silly me