Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Benarfanufc10

Seek help.

BEN ARFA=OZIL 10 AND 7 or 11

Pardew wants  ben arfa plays as RAUL GONZALO BLANCO :crazy2:

Can you explain that again please?

pardew is a whore :knuppel2:

Must be acting the twat in training or something. Only possible excuse.

Or is just finding his feet after a long term injury and will drift in and out of the team and in out of games until he is fully sorted.

Oh absolutely, and that's fine, but at least give him the chance to. The alternative is Obertan man.

Must be acting the twat in training or something. Only possible excuse.

Or is just finding his feet after a long term injury and will drift in and out of the team and in out of games until he is fully sorted.

Oh absolutely, and that's fine, but at least give him the chance to. The alternative is Obertan man.

Not really, the alternative is much worse, it's Shola,

Seek help.

BEN ARFA=OZIL 10 AND 7 or 11

Pardew wants  ben arfa plays as RAUL GONZALO BLANCO :crazy2:

Can you explain that again please?

pardew is a whore :knuppel2:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02042/alan-pardew_2042435c.jpg

Sorry, I thought you said "Pardew has a whore"

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nejournal/dec2010/8/9/alan-pardew-image-2-67037948.jpg

Guest michaelfoster

Some of the french posters on here act like they want to bend Ben Arfa over ffs, getting quite tedious how you cant say anything bad about him.

he was probably rested as he has started a few games and may need a rest after not being used to play 90 minutes consistently as he has not done it for a while due to injury, plus Ameobi would be better to help defend from corners (ala Shearer)

can fully understand why HBA didn't start today,  without our centre halfs we were lacking in height so totally understandable Shola played, plus Shola had done well in the 2nd half against Chelsea,  however got to say i was amazed HBA didn't come on for Obertan, i'd have made that change at half time.  I know Pardew has said he see's HBA as a "number10" but think he needs a re-think and play him in place of obertan who is just woeful.

can fully understand why HBA didn't start today,  without our centre halfs we were lacking in height so totally understandable Shola played, plus Shola had done well in the 2nd half against Chelsea,  however got to say i was amazed HBA didn't come on for Obertan, i'd have made that change at half time.  I know Pardew has said he see's HBA as a "number10" but think he needs a re-think and play him in place of obertan who is just woeful.

Pardew may have made a rod for his own back with this "HBA is a number 10" stuff. Surely getting him on the pitch, even if it is on the wing, is better than leaving him on the bench? He needs match fitness after all.

Guest Benarfanufc10

We have injuries on Tiote, Marveaux, Guthrie Colo Saylor and Obertan is a s***  :snod: shola 10 years nufc for same result 000000000 and jonas a joke 1 goal for season :whistle: sammy, lovenkrands >>>>>>>>>ben arfa for pardew :mike: he plays three game vs the best team of pl and 45 min not good vs chelsea but very good city and good mu

0 mn vs norwich WTF  :tickedoff:Ben arfa should put in a transfer request , he want go to nufc for the fan not for the bench

For us fans, it would be a tragedy because ben arfa is showman and a winner.

Kick and rush no show and Nufc out top 10

Honestly, he should've played, but on the wing. Even tho that is clearly not going to happen.

Either way, I'm fucking fed up of the twats hanging round here with absolutely no interest in seeing NUFC win a game. All they want is to watch HBA prance around. I'd love to see HBA tear teams apart, but for NUFC, not for HBA. The sooner these shithouses take a walk from NO, the better.