Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Some of the french posters on here act like they want to bend Ben Arfa over ffs, getting quite tedious how you cant say anything bad about him.

Some are OK. Most completely resent the fact he's at NUFC and incredibly are quite vocal about this on a Newcastle forum.

If he had a tenth of the talent they pretend he does he'd be at a bigger club.

Guest Benarfanufc10

Honestly, he should've played, but on the wing. Even tho that is clearly not going to happen.

Either way, I'm f***ing fed up of the twats hanging round here with absolutely no interest in seeing NUFC win a game. All they want is to watch HBA prance around. I'd love to see HBA tear teams apart, but for NUFC, not for HBA. The sooner these shithouses take a walk from NO, the better.

You plays for the CL wtf you are chelsea not  :frantic: You have a genius who is capable for the show and the win but you prefere lose vs norwich and the bad game :fool: Ginola not plays with pardew (mascherano example)

Guest Benarfanufc10

Some of the french posters on here act like they want to bend Ben Arfa over ffs, getting quite tedious how you cant say anything bad about him.

Some are OK. Most completely resent the fact he's at NUFC and incredibly are quite vocal about this on a Newcastle forum.

Milan Tottenham Real Liverpool but ben arfa choose stay in french top team (young)

after that he was go in nufc  play in the team who isn't not sub and a star

bye bye nufc january ben arfa go in other team if pardew keep ben arfa on the bench and tiote same result

Ginola isn't big player (ronaldo :lol:)

obertan jonas shola  ;D

Yeah some of the comments are getting abit ridiculous. I think the "pardew y u no play ben arfa on wing" comments will go on all season but i really can't imagine Pards backing down on this one. Which will be crazy considering Marveaux is out for the season

Milan Tottenham Real Liverpool but ben arfa choose stay in french top team (young)

bye bye nufc january ben arfa go in other team if pardew keep ben arfa on the bench

obertan jonas shola  ;D

Good luck with that. If you offered these 'top teams' the option of Jonas or Ben Arfa I know exactly who they'd take.

Guest Benarfanufc10

Yeah some of the comments are getting abit ridiculous. I think the "pardew y u no play ben arfa on wing" comments will go on all season but i really can't imagine Pards backing down on this one. Which will be crazy considering Marveaux is out for the season

Ben arfa have not time with play pardew and the reality he should put in a transfer request .Ben arfa >Nasri but he have does choose bad with coach out(hugton Nufc gerets OM) and he plays with coach not like style of ben arfa.

PSG or Liga Calcio good bye nufc

Should have definitely come on today. Would have given us an extra dimension to our attacking outlet especially when we were chasing the game at 3-2. Hopefully we'll see him next week.....

Have made this point in the Pards thread, but who would you have brought him on for at 3-2 down?

Pardew has already made the 'Ben Arfa will only play as a number 10' comment - so I think it's very hard to find a place for him on the pitch when we've only got 10 men. If he'd been brought on for Gosling after the 3rd goal, with Cabaye dropping off to anchor the midfield, that would have been a smart move IMO.

Guest Benarfanufc10

bye bye nufc january ben arfa go in other team if pardew keep ben arfa on the bench

obertan jonas shola  ;D

Good luck with that. If you offered these 'top teams' the option of Jonas or Ben Arfa I know exactly who they'd take.

Ben arfa if you are stupid not my problem jonas what win and plays CL good luck i like nufc because the fan and the good player ginola asprilla shearer but nothing good with pardew and ashley

Tiote not stay january

Guest Benarfanufc10

He won't leave in January.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D If he not plays the all game good bye , he wants play with french team EURO (all friend menez nasri benzema in french team)

Im a massive Ben Arfa fan but Benarfanufc10 all your doing is pissing alot of people off with your anti newcastle talk. Yeah alot of us would rather he plays but that's football. We aren't the manager so we cannot make the decisions. So all this "he should hand in transfer request" etc, isnt helping anybody.

Guest Benarfanufc10

He won't leave in Jan as no-one will offer daft cash regardless if we want to sell. I'll be gutted if we bin him like, not that I think we will.

psg wants star arabian (and same tevez it is not problem cash qatar)

A loan because come back injury with the other team but ben arfa wants go (remember OM  :p)

Guest Benarfanufc10

Im a massive Ben Arfa fan but Benarfanufc10 all your doing is pissing alot of people off with your anti newcastle talk. Yeah alot of us would rather he plays but that's football. We aren't the manager so we cannot make the decisions. So all this "he should hand in transfer request" etc, isnt helping anybody.

I love nufc and the fans but this is not my decision

the history of ben arfa show he not support stay on the bench

Pardew is good coach but ben arfa have not time (injury and clash with OM) He wants become holder  in french team

Not sure today was the right game for him to come on, at any point. The two upfront were working relatively well, Jonas wasn't going to be brought off, and perhaps Sammy is a bit more direct which maybe the reason he came on ahead of HBA.

Reckon he'll get about 30mins from the bench next week.

He won't leave in Jan as no-one will offer daft cash regardless if we want to sell. I'll be gutted if we bin him like, not that I think we will.

A loan because come back injury with the other team but ben arfa wants go (remember OM  :p)

I take it you're unaware of our stance on ridding ourselves of players. The only way he'll go cheap if he disses Dekka or Fat Ash which he won't because he has no beef. No chance he'll go on loan.

Should have definitely come on today. Would have given us an extra dimension to our attacking outlet especially when we were chasing the game at 3-2. Hopefully we'll see him next week.....

Have made this point in the Pards thread, but who would you have brought him on for at 3-2 down?

Pardew has already made the 'Ben Arfa will only play as a number 10' comment - so I think it's very hard to find a place for him on the pitch when we've only got 10 men. If he'd been brought on for Gosling after the 3rd goal, with Cabaye dropping off to anchor the midfield, that would have been a smart move IMO.

I would have brought Ben Arfa on for Obertan. I've seen your point in the Pardew thread about a half of football not being enough for Pardew to suddenly change his mind about Ben Arfa and his playability on the wing. A point which I agree with but I just thought that if Ben Arfa had come on for Obertan, he could have played behind the strikers with Cabaye and Jonas covering the defensive positions on the right and left wings respectively when Norwich were attacking.

Guest Benarfanufc10

I take it you're unaware of our stance on ridding ourselves of players. The only way he'll go cheap if he disses Dekka or Fat Ash which he won't because he has no beef. No chance he'll go on loan.

Tevez clash is a funny vs Ben arfa clash why ben arfa not plays in the bigger team :azn:(ronaldo) because he fight with all coach  and president :naughty:

I would have brought Ben Arfa on for Obertan. I've seen your point in the Pardew thread about a half of football not being enough for Pardew to suddenly change his mind about Ben Arfa and his playability on the wing. A point which I agree with but I just thought that if Ben Arfa had come on for Obertan, he could have played behind the strikers with Cabaye and Jonas covering the defensive positions on the right and left wings respectively when Norwich were attacking.

Wow, that's a helluva tactical change - what formation would we have been playing at that point? (and how many times do you think the players would have walked through that scenario in training?)