Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Still think putting him on the wing would be a silly thing to do. Especially away from home.

Our fullbacks need protection. He wouldn't be disciplined enough to cover Simpson.

Haddaway man you don't leave out a player like him because you're worrying about Norwich. Obertan gives less protection than Laurent Robert did but with the added bonus of having zero talent.

Very true, neither HBA or Obertan offer much protection to the fulback, so then its a good idea to go wit the best attacking option, cannot understand why pick Obertan over HBA.

Guest Benarfanufc10

On the plus side he would probably have got the blame if we'd lost so at least he's avoided that.

Pardew hates ben arfa that's reality  :rant:

why a player it's verygood vs city good vs man u and plays 45 mn chealsea not good but not bad why not play one mn vs norwich ;D

Still think putting him on the wing would be a silly thing to do. Especially away from home.

Our fullbacks need protection. He wouldn't be disciplined enough to cover Simpson.

Haddaway man you don't leave out a player like him because you're worrying about Norwich. Obertan gives less protection than Laurent Robert did but with the added bonus of having zero talent.

Very true, neither HBA or Obertan offer much protection to the fulback, so then its a good idea to go wit the best attacking option, cannot understand why pick Obertan over HBA.

Pardew seems to have a real blind spot where Obertan is concerned. Does he look at stats and things?

On the plus side he would probably have got the blame if we'd lost so at least he's avoided that.

Pardew hates ben arfa that's reality  :rant:

why a player it's verygood vs city good vs man u and plays 45 mn chealsea not good but not bad why not play one mn vs norwich ;D

Who?

Pardew seems to have a real blind spot where Obertan is concerned. Does he look at stats and things?

What stats? Which player can be relied on to make the wrong decision every fucking time.

Guest Benarfanufc10

It's stupid , ben arfa plays on the wing CL OL OM FRENCH TEAM and he was a good  protection fullback it is not colo but he was better  obertan in protection

Then why did you attempt to cultivate an argument with me every single time I said he shouldn't be up front? :lol:

Because ben arfa is very good in 10 (4-4-1-1)but pardew not plays that formation

Ben arfa isnt' 9 (for kick and rush )

It's stupid , ben arfa plays on the wing CL OL OM FRENCH TEAM and he was a good  protection fullback it is not colo but he was better  obertan in protection

Then why did you attempt to cultivate an argument with me every single time I said he shouldn't be up front? :lol:

Because ben arfa is very good in 10 (4-4-1-1)but pardew not plays that formation

In other words, you just wanted an excuse to write more rubbish. No reason not to play him on the wing, as you've just said.

Guest Benarfanufc10

In other words, you just wanted an excuse to write more rubbish. No reason not to play him on the wing, as you've just said.

I says ben arfa is good 10 and 7 11 but if 10 he have more influence

nufc isn't real or man u  :naughty: kick and rush team  :fool:

ben arfa on the wing is a solution (but with tiote ben arfa plays in 10)

What do you see as Hatem Ben Arfa’s best position?

He’s a number ten, playing behind the centre forward. He is a very special player and that’s the only place I see him playing, he’s not a wide player and the only time I would choose to put him out there is maybe if during a game I needed him to do a job and see the game out.

What do you see as Hatem Ben Arfa’s best position?

He’s a number ten, playing behind the centre forward. He is a very special player and that’s the only place I see him playing, he’s not a wide player and the only time I would choose to put him out there is maybe if during a game I needed him to do a job and see the game out.

f*** off Pardew

As i said earlier. It's going to be the Tevez/Mascherano scenario all over again

What are you talking about?

Guest Benarfanufc10

What are you talking about?

Ben arfa not looks like RAUL GB but Ozil

Ozil plays wing with werder and 10 with real

He might have needed a rest, man. Christ. :lol:

Aye that 45 mins must have slaughtered him last week like.

He started three games in a row against the best teams in the division after being out for a season and having to deal with a set back. I think it's fair to say he could be slightly knackered.

He should've come on today, I'll give you that, but people going on about transfer requests is laughable, really.