Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Benarfanufc10

Bored now.

Boring nufc 7 years  but ben arfa is sub :idiot2:

ginola sub with pardew

If there is one thing that NUFC can't be accused of being over the last 7 years it is boring!

Martins Duff Zog Owen no leg beye geremy  :drool: vs asprilla ginola shearer  :naughty:

Boring style

Yea of course you are right. Silly me

Ben arfa is the new waddle nothing player of nufc is magic as him

Guest Benarfanufc10

There is one question

You play title no and you play bad style

Why you want to continu to restrict your more magic player

that is stupid to take advantage of a player who can help nufc to the heights and with the pleasure of seeing an artist

good by vs swansea (442=9-1 ba alone offensive player ) pardew style domination swansea :lol:

There is one question

You play title no and you play bad style

Why you want to continu to restrict your more magic player

that is stupid to take advantage of a player who can help nufc to the heights and with the pleasure of seeing an artist

good by vs swansea (442=9-1 ba alone offensive player ) pardew style domination swansea :lol:

I just bought FM12. First thing I'm going to do? Sell Ben Arfa. He's shit. Let him rot. Send him to Sunderland. Go to their messageboard. Please. You'd fit right in.

He should be playing. Ameobi playing ahead of him is nothing short of farcical.

In a match where Pardew needed to compensate with some height to protect our stand in CB's. Which Shola did, by the way, managing a number of headed clearances.

What is farcical is the notion that HBA should start no matter what tactical challenges are in force. If you would take the time to learn and understand the game, you may enjoy it more.

Pards can't win with this one like... play Shola ahead of HBA and he gets criticised, start HBA and people say he should be playing 4-4-2.

FWIW I can see why he went with Shola against Norwich, to provide an extra head to defend set pieces. We still conceded loads of headers in the end, but I can understand the thinking.

Pards can't win with this one like... play Shola ahead of HBA and he gets criticised, start HBA and people say he should be playing 4-4-2.

FWIW I can see why he went with Shola against Norwich, to provide an extra head to defend set pieces. We still conceded loads of headers in the end, but I can understand the thinking.

Yep, you can see what Pardew was thinking tactics-wise when he opted for Shola upfront.

Aye, failing to win against Man United, Man City and Chelsea was definitely down to the forward pairing like.

Ronaldo's become a rather tired and embarrassing parody of himself this season. Tedious.

could not agree more. There's arguing/debating because you believe in a point, then there's 'ronalding' (new term on NO) i.e. using logic that you yourself know makes you look idiotic

Like when you said Ben Arfa was better than Rooney and admitted you were a 'fanboy'?

Given the fact most of your posts these days are in response or relation to mine, I'm beginning to worry that extends to me.

Shows how low you would go. You took my comment of HBA vs Rooney completely out of context. I said that HBA was better in some areas and yes I do think he's a better dribbler with better close control. As for most of my posts these days supposedly being in response or relation to yours, that's simply not true but if you do feel like it, that's probably because most of your posts are quite idiotic and are begging for a response, this being the most recent example.

I really don't think HBA wants to play on the wing, more than it being Pardew's decision not to play him there. I know Pard's has claimed it's his decision but I don't believe him.

Same here. I think it was something he wanted assurances on if he was to sign here permanently.

Guest icemanblue

In my defence, I only made that post as a joke. Just read the last couple of pages and someone mentions those comments at least three times per page. :lol:

He'd surely rather play on the wing than sit on the bench though?

You could definitely see that Ben Arfa wanted to come on against Everton when Marveaux had to go off even though it would have meant him playing on the wing.

Aye, failing to win against Man United, Man City and Chelsea was definitely down to the forward pairing like.

Ronaldo's become a rather tired and embarrassing parody of himself this season. Tedious.

could not agree more. There's arguing/debating because you believe in a point, then there's 'ronalding' (new term on NO) i.e. using logic that you yourself know makes you look idiotic

Like when you said Ben Arfa was better than Rooney and admitted you were a 'fanboy'?

Given the fact most of your posts these days are in response or relation to mine, I'm beginning to worry that extends to me.

Shows how low you would go. You took my comment of HBA vs Rooney completely out of context. I said that HBA was better in some areas and yes I do think he's a better dribbler with better close control. As for most of my posts these days supposedly being in response or relation to yours, that's simply not true but if you do feel like it, that's probably because most of your posts are quite idiotic and are begging for a response, this being the most recent example.

The why do you feel the need to respond? We've established that I think Ben Arfa isn't a second striker and you disagree with this - going so far as calling my assertion idiotic. Sounds like you have some serious insecurities about your favourite player. Or you've just reacted personally to my opinions.

It's laughable how many of you seem to have an almost sexual interest in the lad, it's disgusting. We're not talking about some magnificent, complete footballer here; we're talking about a good player with a couple of exceptional attributes that hopefully we'll be able to harness.

i think it's not fair to judge the abilities of a player who come back from a long injury after a little number of games.

Ben arfa has always played number 10 when he was a kid, then in lyon he was a winger and for a little time make a wonderful duo with benzema as a second striker...

he can be very good on a second striker role if he is fully fit...

he can play winger in a 4 3 3, i undestand pardew doesn't play him with his tactic...

hope ben arfa will make like benzema, work and shut up, talent is not everything...

but still, he deserves to play 4 or 5 games in a row

Fact is. Without game time against the lesser teams we will never get to know how good he really is. We can't rely on him only playing the big teams because the other sides are more physical or whatever. Pardew got it completely wrong not playing him no Saturday.

The why do you feel the need to respond? We've established that I think Ben Arfa isn't a second striker and you disagree with this - going so far as calling my assertion idiotic. Sounds like you have some serious insecurities about your favourite player. Or you've just reacted personally to my opinions.

It's laughable how many of you seem to have an almost sexual interest in the lad, it's disgusting. We're not talking about some magnificent, complete footballer here; we're talking about a good player with a couple of exceptional attributes that hopefully we'll be able to harness.

The part that was idiotic is when you asserted baselessly that Pardew should not play HBA if he wants to win. And the super evidence you used to back your statement is that we didn't beat Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea when HBA played. Wullie pulled you up on this and I simply called it an idiotic statement because that's what it is and the worst part is you know it too. You're actually a capable poster worth debating against but at times you come up with ridiculous logic just to prove that you are right.