Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

He won't leave in Jan as no-one will offer daft cash regardless if we want to sell. I'll be gutted if we bin him like, not that I think we will.

psg wants star arabian (and same tevez it is not problem cash qatar)

A loan because come back injury with the other team but ben arfa wants go (remember OM  :p)

I take it you're unaware of our stance on ridding ourselves of players. The only way he'll go cheap if he disses Dekka or Fat Ash which he won't because he has no beef. No chance he'll go on loan.

Tevez clash is a funny vs Ben arfa clash why ben arfa not plays in the bigger team :azn:(ronaldo) because he fight with all coach  and president :naughty:

I'll be honest I have no reposte to that. Flummoxed.

Should have definitely come on today. Would have given us an extra dimension to our attacking outlet especially when we were chasing the game at 3-2. Hopefully we'll see him next week.....

Have made this point in the Pards thread, but who would you have brought him on for at 3-2 down?

Pardew has already made the 'Ben Arfa will only play as a number 10' comment - so I think it's very hard to find a place for him on the pitch when we've only got 10 men. If he'd been brought on for Gosling after the 3rd goal, with Cabaye dropping off to anchor the midfield, that would have been a smart move IMO.

I would have brought Ben Arfa on for Obertan. I've seen your point in the Pardew thread about a half of football not being enough for Pardew to suddenly change his mind about Ben Arfa and his playability on the wing. A point which I agree with but I just thought that if Ben Arfa had come on for Obertan, he could have played behind the strikers with Cabaye and Jonas covering the defensive positions on the right and left wings respectively when Norwich were attacking.

Wow, that's a helluva tactical change - what formation would we have been playing at that point? (and how many times do you think the players would have walked through that scenario in training?)

It would have been a 4-2-1-2 at that point. Could have had Shola helping out the midfield too. Desperate times called for desperate measures and we were chasing the game so I would have gone with that.

Guest Benarfanufc10

Should have definitely come on today. Would have given us an extra dimension to our attacking outlet especially when we were chasing the game at 3-2. Hopefully we'll see him next week.....

Have made this point in the Pards thread, but who would you have brought him on for at 3-2 down?

Pardew has already made the 'Ben Arfa will only play as a number 10' comment - so I think it's very hard to find a place for him on the pitch when we've only got 10 men. If he'd been brought on for Gosling after the 3rd goal, with Cabaye dropping off to anchor the midfield, that would have been a smart move IMO.

I would have brought Ben Arfa on for Obertan. I've seen your point in the Pardew thread about a half of football not being enough for Pardew to suddenly change his mind about Ben Arfa and his playability on the wing. A point which I agree with but I just thought that if Ben Arfa had come on for Obertan, he could have played behind the strikers with Cabaye and Jonas covering the defensive positions on the right and left wings respectively when Norwich were attacking.

Wow, that's a helluva tactical change - what formation would we have been playing at that point? (and how many times do you think the players would have walked through that scenario in training?)

It would have been a 4-2-1-2 at that point. Could have had Shola helping out the midfield too. Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess and we were chasing the game so.....

What a joke ben arfa is the best joker for coach

Doesn´t make his comments less stupid as he rarely finds place for him with 11 players on the pitch as well, whether we are in the lead or catching up. I would have brought him on for Obertan. Easy choice imo.

If he doesn´t fit in with the system we are playing, and he isn´t going to be put on the wing, that would make him eligible for abt. 5 games each season. Tremendous waste of our best technical player who could serve a purpose no matter what kind of situation we are in.

The Teves/Mascherano scenario springs to mind. Is he even capable of using great players? Im seriously starting to doubt it.

If he doesn´t fit in with the system we are playing, and he isn´t going to be put on the wing, that would make him eligible for abt. 5 games each season. Tremendous waste of our best technical player who could serve a purpose no matter what kind of situation we are in.

This is it like,Pardew needs to re-evaluate Ben Arfa. It's all very well saying he's made his decision,it's the wrong decision for the team and he needs to change his mind,whether that's at half time during a game or on a Tuesday on the training ground I don't mind.

If someone good was keeping him out of the team it wouldn't be so bad,it's fucking Obertan.

Im a massive Ben Arfa fan but Benarfanufc10 all your doing is pissing alot of people off with your anti newcastle talk. Yeah alot of us would rather he plays but that's football. We aren't the manager so we cannot make the decisions. So all this "he should hand in transfer request" etc, isnt helping anybody.

I love nufc and the fans but this is not my decision

the history of ben arfa show he not support stay on the bench

Pardew is good coach but ben arfa have not time (injury and clash with OM) He wants become holder  in french team

There's no I in team.

`IMO Pardew prefers to play 2 strikers.We did well with Ba and Best at the beginning of the season i think he tried Ben Arfa and i don't think he prefers it as much as 2 forwards.`

tactical variation and pardew dont seem to mix well.  HE does seem to favour 442. SO no room for hba.  I dont think hba will make it as central midfielder in this lge...hes too lazy off the ball.

Guest Benarfanufc10

`IMO Pardew prefers to play 2 strikers.We did well with Ba and Best at the beginning of the season i think he tried Ben Arfa and i don't think he prefers it as much as 2 forwards.`

tactical variation and pardew dont seem to mix well.  HE does seem to favour 442. SO no room for hba.  I dont think hba will make it as central midfielder in this lge...hes too lazy off the ball.

Yes good bye nufc  :rolleyes: and kick and rush  ;D

ben arfa list transfers january :snod:

It's just getting weird now.

Guest Benarfanufc10

The most weird is the fan of nufc say no ben arfa i want kick and rush and out top 10 WTF

We are city for put on ben arfa on the bench :lol:

With ben arfa show and result but pardew is afraid oh ben arfa oh tevez oh mascherano not player same obertan suck pardew :yikes:

Guest michaelfoster

The most weird is the fan of nufc say no ben arfa i want kick and rush and out top 10 WTF

We are city for put on ben arfa on the bench :lol:

With ben arfa show and result but pardew is afraid oh ben arfa oh tevez oh mascherano not player same obertan suck pardew :yikes:

your getting boring now dude

Guest VaVaVoom

Suprised he didnt play but AP wanted a bit more muscle upfront i guess.

I'd imagine Barfa will start behind Ba next weekend.

Much stronger side with Colo and Tiote back too.

Pardew has backed himself into a corner with the "Ben Arfa will only ever play number 10 role" comments - but maybe Marveaux's injury for the whole season will give Pardew the get out he needs. He can just say "Sylvain's injury means we ight have to re-think - maybe we could use Hatem on the flanks as Sylvain's injury has left us a little light."

That's if he even fancies playing him as a winger of course

Pardew has backed himself into a corner with the "Ben Arfa will only ever play number 10 role" comments

I don't buy this at all, I think it's an overreaction to a throwaway comment TBH. Pardew could easily change his mind and play him wide if he wanted, he obviously just doesn't want to.

Suprised he didnt play but AP wanted a bit more muscle upfront i guess.

I'd imagine Barfa will start behind Ba next weekend.

Won't happen.

I think it will.

Not if Pardew wants to win.

If Pardew cared about that why Ryan Taylor?  :hmm:

Pardew has backed himself into a corner with the "Ben Arfa will only ever play number 10 role" comments

I don't buy this at all, I think it's an overreaction to a throwaway comment TBH. Pardew could easily change his mind and play him wide if he wanted, he obviously just doesn't want to.

I'd agree if he'd said it once, but he has re-iterated it on several occasions

Sammy, Obertan and Jonas won't dawdle on the ball in our half. Ben Arfa will, which is why Pardew is probably reluctant to play him in a position where he'll have to track back a lot and could potentially see a lot of the ball in our 1/3rd of the field.

That's how I see it anyway, because from a purely attacking point of view he's undoubtedly the best winger we have..