Rangers 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/08/10

Fenham Mag

Not really, like. Going down would be an absolute disaster: the worst possible outcome. Not winning the league wouldn't be a massive hardship for us at this stage.

I'm not sure that has anything to do with what I was trying to get over.

No news from Hughton post match by the way?

He hinted at the lack of quality in delivery and the need for a top quality finisher which was interesting. Other than that he said we created a lot of chances.

Not really, like. Going down would be an absolute disaster: the worst possible outcome. Not winning the league wouldn't be a massive hardship for us at this stage.

I'm not sure that has anything to do with what I was trying to get over.

In that case, I don't understand. :lol: Join us, Mick. We can stay up. We can do it, mate. Howay. Be one of us.

someone just said to me rangers we're far better, what f***ing match was he watching  :idiot2:

They definitely weren't like. They did more with what they had and were solid at the back but we looked a much more competent footballing side. Long time since I've been able to say that :lol:

Mate says he stopped back to see the Rangers players after the game (He's a Rangers fan) And there was about 25 Pizzas delivered to the Newcastle team bus.

Make of that what you will.

the joke will be that they shorted nolan by 3 pizzas a kebab and a garlic bread.

Mate says he stopped back to see the Rangers players after the game (He's a Rangers fan) And there was about 25 Pizzas delivered to the Newcastle team bus.

The driver is a greedy bastard.

Same happened after Carlisle.

Heard Man Utd do that after home games.

Think Michael Owen said that the England team used to stuff their faces with McDonalds after matches as well...

have to say aswell mind, as usual when one of the old firm face an english team in a friendly it seems like the jocks go for it as a point to prove, still lots of niggly strongarm stuff from them and spiteful stuff aswell (i wasnt happy when their player was felled by one of their own, we put the ball out for a throw, 15yds from their goal line and we eventuyally get the ball back 10 yds from our goal line on the opposite corner...in a friendly FFS) whilst we had at least 3 just going through the pacers treating it as a friendly (jose,jonas,colo)

have to say aswell mind, as usual when one of the old firm face an english team in a friendly it seems like the jocks go for it as a point to prove, still lots of niggly strongarm stuff from them and spiteful stuff aswell (i wasnt happy when their player was felled by one of their own, we put the ball out for a throw, 15yds from their goal line and we eventuyally get the ball back 10 yds from our goal line on the opposite corner...in a friendly FFS) whilst we had at least 3 just going through the pacers treating it as a friendly (jose,jonas,colo)

My dad was going mental at that :lol:

Guest Heneage

That and Bougherra had my Dad spitting flames. :lol:

That and Bougherra had my Dad spitting flames. :lol:

look you lot, its getting to be a theme now when i post something..."my dad thought that/said that".

then again if i can backdate the child benefit ?

My Dad was pissed at Bougherra's shoulder charge aswell :lol:

There was nowt wrong with it tbh.

For a friendly game, it was a bit unnecessary - risk of injury and that. There was also a fair bit of arm following in.

No news from Hughton post match by the way?

He hinted at the lack of quality in delivery and the need for a top quality finisher which was interesting. Other than that he said we created a lot of chances.

It was the closest I've heard Hughton come to putting pressure on the Board.

It's not like we're bad, but Hughton can see that the right player in that position can make a real difference to us.