Aston Villa appoint Alex McLeish as new manager

Fenham Mag

Guest Stephen927

Can't understand the attempted Brummie goading here, like. He's never took joy from our troubles in the past, has he?

Exactly, Brummie is a good egg. I think it's mainly a general laugh at Villa, rather than at Brummie in particular like.

Yep. Don't think many on here dislike Brummie.

I assume you guys have tried some winding up on Villa forums? I wouldn't be able to resist. :lol:

Toon's Taylor registered, and was banned, after just 1 post earlier in week for asking who their next messiah was :lol:

:thup: Credit where it's due.

Guest WashyGeordie

The healing for 3 years ago has begun!

There was a 5 year masterplan afterall. Hurray!  :frantic: :shifty:

This is quite the humbling experience for Villa like. After the Wigan manager rejects you and you have to go for your relegated rival's manager (and that team is demanding significant compensation for it as well due to it being "tapping up"), you have to wonder what's gone wrong. Deary, deary me.

Guest Howaythetoon

Dour football club with dour fans with a new dour manager, s*** fans, s*** club s*** stadium.

Villa Park is a superb stadium.

Agree with the rest though.

Brummie is canny though.

Guest BooBoo

never had a problem with villa fans till their ridiculous reactions to our relegation.

Other than Birmingham I dont think anyone has really had that much of a problem with Villa. Just an utterly boring and instantly forgettable football club. Do any neutrals switch a Villa game on and think "hmmm this might be good"? :nope: