Newcastle United v Aston Villa (the season starts here, maybe)

Ishmael

Scott Wilson on Twitter

"No Sol Campbell for #NUFC on Sunday, and both Guthrie and Lovenkrands doubtful after failing to train fully today. "

FFS!!! I am losing hope here fast

yes but we aren't playing till Sunday.  if they get through tomorrows session then they will be ok to play.

Won't their fitness be affected?

No not really,  they did some training today, so as long as they can train fully tomorrow then they should be ok for Sunday, as long as they don't have a reaction.

so it's either

Harper

Perch Will Colo Jose

Routledge Smith Barton Guti

Nolan

Carroll

or

Harper

Perch Will Colo Jose

Routledge Smith  Barton Guti

Shola Caroll

Neither look very good tbh. as things stand 0-1 defeat. we won't be able to score

Ah, Mr Routledge! He bombed spectacularly at VP - maybe because MoN "didn't like the look of him" (he was like that). I hope he has got his game together by now.

so it's either

Harper

Perch Will Colo Jose

Nolan

Carroll

or

Harper

Perch Will Colo Jose

Shola Caroll

Neither look very good tbh. as things stand 0-1 defeat. we won't be able to score

Ah, Mr Routledge! He bombed spectacularly at VP - maybe because MoN "didn't like the look of him" (he was like that). I hope he has got his game together by now.

Surely you'd be hoping otherwise? Considering he'll be up against your team in a few days!  :laugh:

so it's either

Harper

Perch Will Colo Jose

Nolan

Carroll

or

Harper

Perch Will Colo Jose

Shola Caroll

Surely you'd be hoping otherwise? Considering he'll be up against your team in a few days!  :laugh:

Not really. From what I've seen of him, the guy is not really Premiership class.

so it's either

Harper

Perch Will Colo Jose

Nolan

Carroll

or

Harper

Perch Will Colo Jose

Shola Caroll

Not really. From what I've seen of him, the guy is not really Premiership class.

you hope he has got his act together, but your not worried because he isnt premiership class? i dont know what that means.

so it's either

Harper

Perch Will Colo Jose

Nolan

Carroll

or

Harper

Perch Will Colo Jose

Shola Caroll

you hope he has got his act together, but your not worried because he isnt premiership class? i dont know what that means.

That's what I was wondering. Contradiction central.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Havnt really been following this thread so dont know whether it has been mentioned but:

Keegan is one of ESPNs main pundits.

Could he return for the 4th time?