Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

The guy is just class - makes up for having to put up with Alan Smith for the last few years, the gulf in class between the two is just scary

I have no doubts he will be off in the summer, the comments from Pardew confirm that BUT it would be stupid to sell him - replacing him wont be easy, cant think of many defensive midfielders out there that are better than him and we certainly cant rely on unearthing another bargain like we did with Tiote

Having said that dont want to worry too much about it since it is out of our control - might as well enjoy Tiote being awesome week in week out (when he isnt suspended)

The guy is just class - makes up for having to put up with Alan Smith for the last few years, the gulf in class between the two is just scary

I have no doubts he will be off in the summer, the comments from Pardew confirm that BUT it would be stupid to sell him - replacing him wont be easy, cant think of many defensive midfielders out there that are better than him and we certainly cant rely on unearthing another bargain like we did with Tiote

Having said that dont want to worry too much about it since it is out of our control - might as well enjoy Tiote being awesome week in week out (when he isnt suspended)

:suicide:

Thanks to Carroll's money we can afford to say no. MA proved in that transfer saga that he will reject sums that doesn't meet his evaluation of the player. I'm pretty sure that Tiote will not be sold unless another insane and must say yes offer comes by

I know I'm a little late to the party but...

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/JUICESIXNINETY/fs_2011-01-26T165409Z_01_DST26_RTRIDSP_2_SOCCER-ENGLAND-SEXISM.jpg

:tiote:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/JUICESIXNINETY/8007554-young-housewife-gets-bored-with-the-housework-iron-and-ironing-clothes.jpg

Guest sicko2ndbest

Just been with Paul Merson

Says blackpool won't win another game and tiote is the lowest paid player at the club

Guest Stephen927

Who was the player who said on Twitter that Merson couldn't comment on his performance as Merson is nothing but a drunk? That was a good Tweet.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I've got a pretty good track record boys not one to doubt

Merson reckons w ham Blackpool and Wigan to go down

Me and mers havin banter about Carroll

He says 20 mill over price

Just been with Paul Merson

Says blackpool won't win another game and tiote is the lowest paid player at the club

Paul Merson -  ;D

However, I don't think he'll be far off the mark, I wouldn't be surprised if he is the lowest paid senior player, he wouldn't have been on big money at Twente. Significant pay rise coming up I'd think.

I've thought that about Blackpool before then they go straight out and win a couple, however I think the pressure will start to build for them and it could be telling.

I've got a pretty good track record boys not one to doubt

Merson reckons w ham Blackpool and Wigan to go down

Me and mers havin banter about Carroll

He says 20 mill over price

Where was this, MSN?