Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Extremely average with the ball however, given our complete lack of organisation in defence his pressing and ability to actually put some body weight behind a challenge is needed.

I wish we had better options, i really do but Anita, Colback and Sissoko are even more porous than his is.

Santon's stats were good though..... :lol:

I personally think this will be a bigger loss than people expect to the first team. He's absolutely colossal at times for us and probably should have been made captain once Cabaye and then Colo made it clear they didn't want to be here. His performances while wearing the captains armband justified it. With a proper manager and a real system where his role is simply to break up play and pass it to the more creative players he would be great. I don't think playing for Arsenal is a step too far for him and given how shite their defensive midfielders are it would probably be beneficial to them.

I personally think this will be a bigger loss than people expect to the first team. He's absolutely colossal at times for us and probably should have been made captain once Cabaye and then Colo made it clear they didn't want to be here. His performances while wearing the captains armband justified it. With a proper manager and a real system where his role is simply to break up play and pass it to the more creative players he would be great. I don't think playing for Arsenal is a step too far for him and given how shite their defensive midfielders are it would probably be beneficial to them.

Agreed.

Its coming..

I wonder if ashley has his cash back and is now not arsed what happens either way, as he is ready to move on?

If Tiote is off we are screwed in midfield. 

I just can't see it.  Even if he has his money back, nobody in their right mind would walk away from a business making about £40m a year and also providing massive amounts of free advertising for another venture.

Its coming..

I wonder if ashley has his cash back and is now not arsed what happens either way, as he is ready to move on?

I just can't see it.  Even if he has his money back, nobody in their right mind would walk away from a business making about £40m a year and also providing massive amounts of free advertising for another venture.

I know but why act so foolishly?

Its coming..

World wide Advertising, N.U.F.C is worth a lot more to sports direct than most people think.

Guest Howaythetoon

The only leader in our team, the one player who always always gives his all and who shows genuine hurt or anger when we lose.

Its coming..

He's either gambling that Pardew will walk or unwilling to be seen to bow to fan / media pressure imo.  He's not a stupid man but I would suspect he does have an ego on him.  He won't want to be seen as letting anyone get one over on him, be that Pardew or the fans.

Hopefully he'll pull the trigger after Swansea hump us.

Its coming..

World wide Advertising, N.U.F.C is worth a lot more to sports direct than most people think.

http://i.imgur.com/6oLMecT.jpg

Guest chopey

We need to sell a purple every season to make a transfer pot because the other cash is for Ashley, Tiote is this seasons purple its so transparent. All he Ashley needs is a patsy for a manager who will not only not stand in his way but will openly tout him to other clubs.

Its coming..

But if we get relegated?  There won't be so much TV exposure for SD then and the TV money would be much reduced.  He'll have the full TV money for next season - doesn't it get paid at the end of the season?  After that, if he is planning on selling up then it becomes someone else's mess to clear up.

Love Tiote. In a setup that played better football, where he was instructed to keep things more simple, he'd be fantastic.

This just adds more pressure to Pardew, so I'm cool with it. If this guy is fed up then things really must be in a state.

Its coming..

http://i.imgur.com/6oLMecT.jpg

As long as we keep up the negative shit towards SD we're doing alright then!

Agreed. With some ability and movement around him he'd look a much better player imho.