Guest sicko2ndbest

BTW

The list of results Stelling realed off that Tiote hadnt played in was insane

Bolton

Man U

Arsenal LC

WBA

Blackpool

I think our best bet of holding onto him is if we can get HBA playing again and we finish the season strongly. If we can stay in the top 10 we can hope that Ashley will start feeling ambitious next season with another season's pot of premier money in the bank.

Song is a better player but unfortunately for us Tiote is shining like the Bethlehem star so is bound to attract bigger clubs. As pissed off as I was at the piece on Soccer Saturday I think they're spot on, we'll do extremely well to keep hold of him.

As a squad player, perhaps.

Relevance?

Value to us versus value to the buying club. Providing we stay up, we won't sell him for any small amount and Arsenal + Spurs won't pay large amounts for players who'll most likely sit on the bench.

Song is a better player but unfortunately for us Tiote is shining like the Bethlehem star so is bound to attract bigger clubs. As pissed off as I was at the piece on Soccer Saturday I think they're spot on, we'll do extremely well to keep hold of him.

song is a better player but not at what tiote does. if that makes sense.

song is a better player but not at what tiote does. if that makes sense.

or put it another way, Song isn't a better player. Let's see who has the bigger resale value come the end of the season.

Ashley's actions haven't really suggested that he is going to have a firesale on our better players.  No matter how much I despise the undulating, gelatinous motherfucker, there have been no indications that he is going to strip down our assets as of yet.

Some people approach this shit with Michael Moore tactics.  Have a very good thesis, but fuck it up with ideas far removed from reality

Think it's safe to say Cheick Tiote's facebook page is fake :lol:

Cheick Tiote

‎1-1.. Unworthy point for the inbreds!!

4 minutes ago · 17 · LikeUnlike · Comment

That's just a fanpage. There was a proper account I think but it's been deleted.

Think it's safe to say Cheick Tiote's facebook page is fake :lol:

Cheick Tiote

‎1-1.. Unworthy point for the inbreds!!

4 minutes ago · 17 · LikeUnlike · Comment

That's just a fanpage. There was a proper account I think but it's been deleted.

aye, facebook.com/cheick.tiote is no longer available

I don't why everyone is suddenly convinced we're going to sell all our good players. We just bought the lad FFS, we've got him locked down.

Two words: Sebastien Bassong.

1 word: Relegation

That, plus a few more words: (ala Duff, Beye, Martins et al) Didn't want to stay.

Good riddence.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Chris kamaras tweet.

Just got to footie but had to tweet Ryan Babel fined Ten Grand Tiotie gets wrongly sent off 4 Newcastle & can't be rescinded yet Babel!!!!

Twitter for iPhone • 17/01/2011 17:43