Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

I fully expected the grief and certainly not a mackem - but thanks for the warm reception  :azn: and the amount of hassle I have had getting my log on sorted would have been worth a more subtle wind up than that.

I hope it is rubbish but I thought I would mention it

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc AP: "Obertan was outstanding at Stoke, it is a big blow" On Tiote: "We will wait and see"

Pretty inconclusive on Tiote, the fact he isn't 100% ruled out is promising though.  Would rather he played in this, but if he didn't, you would be pretty hopeful he'd be fit enough to play against City in two weeks time.

I think he is being coy on purpose for some reason. I think he'll start.

Everton pack the midfield so we could do with him back. It could be a repeat of Wigan with 3 vs. 2 in the middle, which would be much better with Tiote than Guthrie.

Big one I think is to get Jonas forward this week and attacking Hibbert. That alone should win us some free kicks and drag them out of shape. Like Wigan, if we're not making chances, give HBA the second half. With Baines playing for them, no silly fouls for tackles from behind etc. near the box, thank you.

Not in the training pics from this week  :sad:

If its a knee problem then he might be on the bike and pool the whole week. Knee will swell up after running, so maybe they'll let him play tomorrow as there is a two week break. If he trains his knee's would swell up and make it less of a chance of him playing tomorrow.

Heres a hoping at least.

Have a sneaky feeling this is all mind-games from Pardew and Cheick's gonna play.

It would be pretty smart like, telling the photographers not to include Cheik in the photos/ no talk of his injury/ bigging other players up.

I personally would shit myself if i was Leon Osman and found out i had to play against Tiote when all week you've been playing on playing against Guthrie.

Not in the training pics from this week  :sad:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01154/david_moyes_smile_1154650c.jpg

:tiote:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/07/31/MoyesAcMichaelRegan.jpg