Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest neesy111

Huge over reactions.. poor Tiote, takes so much of the possession for us, given the ball under pressure all the time, we play back to him way to much.

Clutching at straws.

I'd like to see our midfield where we actually have movement in our team, too many of our players are just under constant pressure the second they receive the ball and have no options as everyone is just standing still.

Guest neesy111

His fans have deserted him.

Not really. Only the knee jerk variety with no appreciation of how a game pans out. Most are popping up here like nipples on a cold night.

So when was his last good game btw?

Not really. Only the knee jerk variety with no appreciation of how a game pans out. Most are popping up here like nipples on a cold night.

I have, like. :lol: I was one of his biggest fans, certainly on here. He can fuck off for me now, though. I appreciate Taxfree's comments about another manager getting the better out of him, but that's not going to happen and Tiote is single-handedly causing us to concede goals atm. Liability when he's on the pitch, suspended when he's off it. Total pain in the arse now.

Huge over reactions.. poor Tiote, takes so much of the possession for us, given the ball under pressure all the time, we play back to him way to much.

Agree completely.

Always tries to turn into space and make something positive out of it, but is increasingly struggling to do so.

Has no help or support whatsoever half the time.

Today if you watched the game from a footballing perspective.

Guest neesy111

You need some glasses and fast.

You need to get a time machine and fast forward to the future when you'll be parroting everything I'm saying today two months down the line.

Guest neesy111

You need to get a time machine and fast forward to the future when you'll be parroting everything I'm saying today two months down the line.

I highly doubt that considering I've criticised him since start of the season for the same reasons many people tonight have been commenting on.

Thought he was very poor tonight, first time I thought that I could bear it if we sold him.

Although he would look much better with Cabaye alongside him instead of Jonas, and with defenders he can give the ball to with confidence.

He breaks up play well and wins possession, but tonight he gave possession away just as much.

I highly doubt that considering I've criticised him since start of the season for the same reasons many people tonight have been commenting on.

Really mate I can't be bothered. Just go away.

Guest neesy111

Really mate I can't be bothered.Just go away.

Bye then.

Thought he was very poor tonight, first time I thought that I could bear it if we sold him.

Although he would look much better with Cabaye alongside him instead of Jonas, and with defenders he can give the ball to with confidence.

He breaks up play well and wins possession, but tonight he gave possession away just as much.

I have no problem with selling him FWIW. But what you failed to mention here is how he so often kept possession under severe pressure which resulted in most our best periods of ball retention. It kind of pisses me off when I see him getting the blame for a disjointed performance when it's more down to the bumbling use of resources by a manager out of his depth.