Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest neesy111

It really winds me up when our fans tell him to shoot. They're directly affecting whats on the pitch and they know he can't get near the goal. So infuriating.

I shouted after he did it to all those around me.

Guest bimpy474

Cant really see him listening or hearing the calls for him to shoot. Besides if that was the case Williamson would have stopped hoofing it by now surely.

Guest bimpy474

No one shouts pass when Williamson has the ball

I was thinking shouts about not hoofing it, Surely someone must be shouting that at him ?.

And i wasn't being entirely serious fwiw.

he's been abysmal all season, a complete liability and offers nothing but trouble ATM. Saying that the player that initially burst on to the scene is still in there, just needs to get his ego in check and head back in the game but fucking off to Africa for a month isn't going to help causes.

Lot of players doing their own thing lately, Lot of players not playing for the team IMO, he's one of them and it shows.

he's been abysmal all season, a complete liability and offers nothing but trouble ATM. Saying that the player that initially burst on to the scene is still in there, just needs to get his ego in check and head back in the game but fucking off to Africa for a month isn't going to help causes.

Lot of players doing their own thing lately, Lot of players not playing for the team IMO, he's one of them and it shows.

Just reminds me of Pardew's quotes about wanting him to do more with the ball - to create, score and be an allround midfielder. Think that's more the reason than him doing it off his own back. It's completely hindered what he was good at in the first place.

Guest bimpy474

I actually think his poor form is his own fault. He is a player who clearly needs a run of games to get into great form. With all the suspensions he picks up he just can't get into a decent run of games to capture that form.

That and as some have noted he isn't a playmaker/box to box/creative player. He is a holding player, break up play,win it and give it simple. Follow that and he is brilliant. Dont and he's a mess.

It really winds me up when our fans tell him to shoot. They're directly affecting whats on the pitch and they know he can't get near the goal. So infuriating.

Boils My Piss!

The goal he did score was a fluke. Should stick to keeping it simple, win it and give it.

Guest neesy111

Boils My Piss!

The goal he did score was a fluke. Should stick to keeping it simple, win it and give it.

I know it was with his left foot.

Guest hydeous

He's got to get back to releasing the ball early, especially when he's in a dangerous position. He's way better than Perch in positioning and passing. I'm not happy with him going to the ACoN but I suppose we'll manage. Just about.

Guest hatem garrincha

I thought he played very well in the second half against City. I still don't understand why (and how) Pardew decided to sub him

I thought he played very well in the second half against City. I still don't understand why (and how) Pardew decided to sub him

Protecting him from getting a 5th yellow and therefore a suspension for the QPR game more than anything I suspect.

After the stick he had on here lately he needs a :clap: for today, he was ill too but wanted to play.. won the ball played it simple I think he has more faith now in Anita so does not feel the need to try and by the creator.