Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest neesy111

Was much better against QPR i thought, first game for a while he hasnt done plenty of really infuriating things.

His booking was probably his only mistake all game.

Had the moment of the game too...... That Volley :mackems:

Thing is no one shouted SHOOOT as well. :lol:

Oh I heard a few from being me but that was at the other end of the pitch doubt he heard it.

:lol:

One will fly in as it did vs Arsenal I just hope when it does it means as much as that one did so he can go screaming the full length of the pitch again.

:D

Had the moment of the game too...... That Volley :mackems:

Thing is no one shouted SHOOOT as well. :lol:

Oh I heard a few from being me but that was at the other end of the pitch doubt he heard it.

:lol:

One will fly in as it did vs Arsenal I just hope when it does it means as much as that one did so he can go screaming the full length of the pitch again.

:D

And Harper comes rushing from the stands to deliver the peoples elbow. In retrospect, that may have just been his delayed reactions to an earlier arsenal effort.

Was much better against QPR i thought, first game for a while he hasnt done plenty of really infuriating things.

Agreed, he wasn't adamant on doing something everytime he had the ball, was nice to see. Shame he's suspended on Boxing Day, would be nice to see him rough up Cleverley and Carrick in the midfield.

His yellow against QPR was so avoidable. It's a shame he appears to be as thick as pigshit.

Couldn't believe how stupid and needless that foul was. And for him to remonstrate with the referee straight away shows he knew it was stupid the minute he'd fouled SWP. Starting to get really bored with his inability to control anything.

His yellow against QPR was so avoidable. It's a shame he appears to be as thick as pigshit.

Couldn't believe how stupid and needless that foul was. And for him to remonstrate with the referee straight away shows he knew it was stupid the minute he'd fouled SWP. Starting to get really bored with his inability to control anything.

I thought it was a soft yellow like and any other player wouldn't have got booked.

I thought it was a soft yellow like and any other player wouldn't have got booked.

I thought it was soft too, looking at the fouls QPR were given any without yellow. Mbia being the main one.