Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Play him in place of Perch please.

Yes, but harsh on Perch who has been good the last couple of games. Can see Pardew not bringing him straight back.

Perch was our worst performer yesterday. We can't go to Spurs away with him in central midfield like we did last season.

It is a unique experience when your team plays against Tiote. I was always scared that this guy would try to kill some of our players. I was relieved that Mikel Obi finished the match with two working legs. At the same time, he is a competent passer of the football.

He makes us more formidable in a way that Perch, Anita, and even Sissoko do not. If we play him properly, I will very pleased to have him back.

You'd think he'd been utterly s*** reading this thread. :lol:

He's been hit and miss this season, but he's still a key player for us and streets ahead of Perch.

Of course but Perch shouldn't be playing to begin with..... also hit? i don't remember one good game from him this season.

He's been bad this season that can't really be denied.

You'd think he'd been utterly shit reading this thread. :lol:

He's been hit and miss this season, but he's still a key player for us and streets ahead of Perch.

Before he went away he was a liability, always one tackle away from being sent off. So much pressure and anxiety put on the team when he's like that. Everyone was glad to see the back of him at the start of Jan, now everyone is treating it as the second coming of Christ himself.  :lol: