Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Anyway, now his big move dreams have fallen through twice in six months, maybe he'll appreciate he's lucky to have a contract here and make the most of his final year. Up to him anyway, I doubt Rafa will give a toss.

According to the chronicle he's got 5 offers from the UAE, China and Russia, including this one presumably. Seems to me he's lucky he was getting any football at all if his knee's fucked.

Love that karma has bitten this guy on the arse. I know a doctor who had this and ended up having to personally relocate his knee cap after this tightened up as it pulls it round the outside of your leg and it did do this when he was practising for the great north run.

According to reports it's a disagreement on his contract and not his medical report apparently:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/541672/Cheick-Tiote-Newcastle-to-Galatasaray-transfer-off-contract-problem

Galatasaray say the deal fell apart over the player’s contract - not because he failed a medical.

Reports earlier today claimed Gala weren't keen on Tiote after discovering a problem with his knee.

But the Turkish club claim that wasn't the case.

Tiote joined the Magpies after their return to the Premier League in August 2010.

Could play a decent bit part role if he stays imo. Instantly looked better when rafa played him in his proper position/role and kept it simple.

Not that we ever see them all motivated and playing together but imagine the beast midfield if they stayed and rafa got them playing to their best.

Tiote

Sissoko  Diame

Hayden's better anyway. Much better, in fact, from what I've seen.

There's a reason Rafa is prepared to see him leave for a pittance: he's fucking uselsss, brainless and a fucking arsehole. When you start building a team you dispose of that sort.