Aston Villa

Ronaldo

Out of Europe again by Rapid Vienna.

Heskey scores to put them through and 2-1 up on the night after 70-odd minutes.. they lose 2-3 and crash out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We haven't even done something on that scale :lol:

4-2 up on agg against Alkmaar ftw.

2-0 up on aggregate against Sporting Lisbon and only needing to not concede 3 goals but instead conceding 4 ftw

works out in our favour, instead of a tired, leggy villa playing europe midweek then bolton/wba/blackpool/wigan/mackems away on a sunday lunchtime, they're going to be fresher and more focussed on the league.

Helps that we've already boosted our points tally and goal difference against them :thup:

Agreed. Would actually be very interested to hear his thoughts on what the fuck they are going to do. Early days but Ireland looked lost,  didn't know whether he was supposed to be in front or behind Coker and petrov. They desperately need a striker and holding midfielder

Out of Europe again by Rapid Vienna.

Heskey scores to put them through and 2-1 up on the night after 70-odd minutes.. they lose 2-3 and crash out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We haven't even done something on that scale :lol:

4-2 up on agg against Alkmaar ftw.

not with 20 mins on the clock and at home

change it to 40mins and Partizan can say hello.

Agreed. Would actually be very interested to hear his thoughts on what the f*** they are going to do. Early days but Ireland looked lost,  didn't know whether he was supposed to be in front or behind Coker and petrov. They desperately need a striker and holding midfielder

I cant see Ireland getting back to the level of 2 seasons ago as he played so little football at the back end of last season & even when played a lot at the start of when he was getting a game under Hughes he did not seem to have that sparkle we had seen.

Agreed. Would actually be very interested to hear his thoughts on what the f*** they are going to do. Early days but Ireland looked lost,  didn't know whether he was supposed to be in front or behind Coker and petrov. They desperately need a striker and holding midfielder

With no manager, no Europe and such a high wage bill they're going to struggle to attract really good players in those positions. Still, I think they could well do without Europe with their squad being so thin. Get a decent manager in and I'd still expect them to get Top 8.

I would love to see these cunts get relegated.

Maybe if Lerner decides to appoint some dinosaur like Ron Atkinson/David Pleat/Howard Kendall. No chairman is that stupid.