Accrington Stanley v Newcastle United - Kadar'snt injured btw.

Ishmael

What I hope is that if we do have a mixed team, it's not the senior players carrying the youngsters. In a perfect world the senior players will give the basis for the likes of Vuckic to show what they've got.

Peterborough away last season we got the balance totally wrong, and ultimately it just hindered the younger lads rather than give them an opportunity.

Guest Roger Kint

Can see(fitness/injury issues depending)

Krul

Tav-Perch-Campbell/Kadar-Raylor

Lua-Donaldson-Guthrie-Vuckic

Ranger-Loven/Ameobi

If Campbell and Kadar are definately out maybe Ferguson LB with Tav moving in CB.

Maybe 1-0 win/2-1 win. Not botherd checking how they have done so far this season.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Krul

Raylor      Perch      Kadar        Tavernier

Lua Lua    Smith      Donaldson    Vuckic

Ranger  Ameobi

Subs- Harper, Ferguson, Inman, Guthrie, Edmunddson, Lovenkrands, Airey

Guest andrew

I like that side michaelNUFC. i'd give time for airey, inman and loven if we're doing well. maybe give Vuckic some time in the hole

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Have to say the 'Development Squad' as Chris has labelled it got taught a lesson pre-season at Luton. Let's hope the inclusion of a few better defenders (Tavernier and Kadar over Tozer and Newton) will mean a vastly improved performance.

yes definately although in Newton's defence he's normally a midfielder.

Aye, much better midfielder than he is a right back. Hope some of the youngsters get a run out, but wouldn't want it to be the whole team.

Looking at the Accy squad & the Luton team the Luton team had aa lot more experince in it compared to the Accrington squad. I would take our young players to win this one with a minimal splattering of experience in the team.  Accrington is the only team that plays more scousers than us.

Looking forward to watching this. Be nice to see what Vuckic is like over a 90.

I've been watching all sorts of football recently. It's amazing what a good win does to your outlook on football, for the past few years I haven't given a shit about anything else that is going on. I'm sure I'll be back to my usual self in a couple of weeks though...

Krul

Raylor                        Williamson                        Tavernier                   Enrique

LuaLua                       Smith                               Vuckic                        Ferguson

Shola                              Lovenkrands

Subs: Harper, Perch, Tozer, Barton, Inman, Ranger, Carroll

We'll win 3-1

Looking at the Accy squad & the Luton team the Luton team had aa lot more experince in it compared to the Accrington squad. I would take our young players to win this one with a minimal splattering of experience in the team.

Accrington are unbeaten and haven't conceded a home goal yet this season.

Personally I'd play the first team bench folk predominately e.g. Shola, Lovenkrands, Raylor etc. We would NEVER hear the end of it if we got beat. Fucking Hereford and Ronnie cunting Radford get mentioned every year without fail.

As long as the spine of the team is strong we'll be ok. Campbell and Kadar at CB, Guhthrie and Smith in the middle. The you can play the youngsters around them. Don't think it's fair to chuck in 11 kids though. The genuine prospects end up being tarred like happened last season.

I'm quite interested to see Lua Lua in action.

He's 20 before the end of the year, about time he started to contribute to the first team IYAM. Be nice if he could step up and look like a useful player, because we really need some cover for Jonas and Routledge on the flanks.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm quite interested to see Lua Lua in action.

He's 20 before the end of the year, about time he started to contribute to the first team IYAM. Be nice if he could step up and look like a useful player, because we really need some cover for Jonas and Routledge on the flanks.

He's the best and worst of Jonas and Routledge. Fantastic burst speed, but at times totally headless and gets caught trying to beat the same man over and over again. Able to use both feet, and can put in decent crosses, but more often than not it'll be shit.