Steven Taylor

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Guest firetotheworks

He is better than Willo when 100% fit, only a matter of time before he does something mental mind.

I don't even think that's true anymore.

He is better than Willo when 100% fit, only a matter of time before he does something mental mind.

He's much better that Williamson mind ki, although that doesn't say.much. Williamson is an absolute abomination.

Whenever Williamson is playing we all think Taylor has to be better. Then he gets a run in the team and we realize there was a reason he was on the bench in the first place.

And vice versa. Reality is they're both similarly below-average Premiership CBs.

Guest firetotheworks

He's much better that Williamson mind ki, although that doesn't say.much. Williamson is an absolute abomination.

I really don't think there's that big a difference. You know what you're getting with Williamson and it's always lack of ability that let's him down, whereas Taylor is just thick as fuck imo.

I really don't think there's that big a difference. You know what you're getting with Williamson and it's always lack of ability that let's him down, whereas Taylor is just thick as f*** imo.

Agreed. Give Taylor a run and he'll play like a bird brain eventually.

Guest firetotheworks

I really don't think there's that big a difference. You know what you're getting with Williamson and it's always lack of ability that let's him down, whereas Taylor is just thick as f*** imo.

Agreed. Give Taylor a run and he'll play like a bird brain eventually.

Christ, did you just agree with me?