Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Apparently he has signed a two year contract with Perth Glory, my local A-league side. :( Just when I thought I had got shot of the big lump!

Amazing. I mean what did they take into account when they signed him? The guy's record is abject. He hasn't done anything in years. Don't get it.

The owner of Perth is a very rich man, but has no idea how to run a football club. He uses the club more for self promotion, likes to be the hot shot in town. He also likes to get involved in all the transfer business, which includes signing premier league has beens. Shola is jsut another to add to that list containing Gallas, Liam Miller, Andy Todd, Robbie Fowler, Stan Lazaridis.

Apparently he has signed a two year contract with Perth Glory, my local A-league side. :( Just when I thought I had got shot of the big lump!

Amazing. I mean what did they take into account when they signed him? The guy's record is abject. He hasn't done anything in years. Don't get it.

The fact that the A league is s*** and that even a Kangeroo could kick the ball into the net?

Not looking for an argument here. Just curious. Do you watch much of the A-league Stifler?

The fact that the A league is s*** and that even a Kangeroo could kick the ball into the net?

Not looking for an argument here. Just curious. Do you watch much of the A-league Stifler?

Non, I'm just trying to make a joke. Incidentally I have no desire too now that Shola's making his way there.

Non, I'm just trying to make a joke. Incidentally I have no desire too now that Shola's making his way there.

:D thats a fair enough reason. Ill happily keep the forum updated on his shitness.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest northshieldsmag

At least it means we don't waste money which used to.happen.all the time and nobody wants to happen again