Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

Guest bimpy474

Just think of his new club, the anticipation of seeing him for the first time will dashed by his one game suspension.

If your boyhood club for some reason keeps giving you contracts for over a decade, would you turn them down because you knew you weren't good enough?

He's a terrible footballer, but very little fault can be put on him for having been utilized so far beyond his abilities.

:thup:

And he's not even that terrible given a proper run.

If your boyhood club for some reason keeps giving you contracts for over a decade, would you turn them down because you knew you weren't good enough?

He's a terrible footballer, but very little fault can be put on him for having been utilized so far beyond his abilities.

:thup:

And he's not even that terrible given a proper run.

What? :lol:

I'm pretty sure Shola reckons he's still good enough to play here next season.

Sad as it is, he is currently our best or second best striker depending on if you count Gouffran as a striker.

Guest bimpy474

I'm pretty sure Shola reckons he's still good enough to play here next season.

And Mrs Bimpy still thinks she's a size 16.

Boyhood club...

Club supported

Obviously Newcastle. I’ve also always supported Liverpool as well. Ever since I was young I’ve liked the way Liverpool have played.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/shola-ameobi-talentspotter#FvsV2dAY8CVU10ya.99

:rolleyes:

My ball skills I think are my main strengths, and I’ve got quite a bit of pace.

:papiss:

Weaknesses

My heading. I’m working on that a lot at the moment so hopefully that will improve.

13 years later it still hasn't.

One of the main reasons I can't begrudge him is I genuinely believes he thinks he's good enough.

I've seen him being called a mercenary and slagged off for all sort of reasons but you only have to see his interviews about the England squad in years gone by to see how deluded he is. Shola will always be the lad who played whenever he could and thought he was doing us the favour, I can't hate him for that.

Boyhood club...

Club supported

Obviously Newcastle. I’ve also always supported Liverpool as well. Ever since I was young I’ve liked the way Liverpool have played.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/shola-ameobi-talentspotter#FvsV2dAY8CVU10ya.99

"I like all the hip-hop bands, y’know..."

:lol:

Says most of his heroes are Liverpool players, too :/ That's actually hurt me, sounds like he did grow up supporting them.

Boyhood club...

Club supported

Spotted James Milner's one of these at the bottom of the page. Some of the answers.

TV programmes

Friends and The Office. I enjoy comedies. I like laughing, it's a laugh isn't it?

Hobbies

Golf, Playstation and I enjoy walking my dog. He’s a Canaan Hound, originally from Israel. He’s only six months old but he’s massive, so he takes me for a walk. His name’s Zizzi.

J-Lo or Beyonce?

Neither, I prefer my girlfriend

Any tattoos?

No, and I’ve definitely got no plans to get any.

I'm now convinced the boring milner page is actually him

Boyhood club...

Club supported

Spotted James Milner's one of these at the bottom of the page. Some of the answers.

TV programmes

Friends and The Office. I enjoy comedies. I like laughing, it's a laugh isn't it?

Hobbies

Golf, Playstation and I enjoy walking my dog. He’s a Canaan Hound, originally from Israel. He’s only six months old but he’s massive, so he takes me for a walk. His name’s Zizzi.

J-Lo or Beyonce?

Any tattoos?

Couldn't make it up :lol:

Boyhood club...

Club supported

TV programmes

Hobbies

J-Lo or Beyonce?

Any tattoos?

:lol: Brilliant.

He's thick as fucking whale spunk. Just gets booked for having a pop (in my opinion he had a bit of a point tbh) the walks away and has another pop. That's just retarded.

Really hope I never have to see him ever again.

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC 1m

Pardew on nufcTV: "I just find that wrong; a guy who might be playing his last game for us, who'd been terrific, is sent off."

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC 4m

Pardew on nufcTV: "He doesn't swear, Shola, and said 'are you going to send me off?,' being sarcastic - and he did."

Expand

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC 5m

REACTION: Alan Pardew on nufcTV: "Shola argued his case, he (Dowd) booked him, then calls him back."

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC 4m

Pardew on nufcTV: "He doesn't swear, Shola, and said 'are you going to send me off?,' being sarcastic - and he did."

Expand

:lol: :lol:

He's thick as fucking whale spunk. Just gets booked for having a pop (in my opinion he had a bit of a point tbh) the walks away and has another pop. That's just retarded.

Really hope I never have to see him ever again.

Agreed. 100%.

It was a stupid move but i'm not surprised that he'd be p*ssed off. There's just no consistency at all when it comes to dissent.

FWIW I also think he would have deserved a send off by getting subbed :dontknow: aye he's pretty w*** but you can't really blame the bloke for impressing consecutive managers enough to still be getting games and contracts.

He's effectively been on the dole for the past 10 years except getting £20k a week instead of £70.

Would say don't let the door hit you on the way out, but you'd obviously miss it in a frustating ironic way you cunt.

Nice guy, though.