Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

http://www.nufc.com/

Sho stopper?

Following their failure to reach the League Two playoff finals, a squad cull at Notts County by manager Kevin Nolan has resulted in 11 departures, including fellow old boys Shola Ameobi and Alan Smith.

35 year-old Nolan has made the decision to axe 36 year-old Ameobi and 37 year-old Smith, in addition to former Newcastle reserve goalkeeper Adam Collin.

And of course he spent most of his time sat on his arse laughing about how he had just fucked up another good move. That used to really annoy me

• 2 months later...

Anyone hear him on sky before the game? 'All credit to Mike', 'No debt', 'Sound financial footing'. How does he not get it? Played under SBR, came through the youth during KK's time, was here when the shit hit the fan with Keegan's second spell. Idolised by fans despite an utterley average career. Good one Shola, you're going on the list now.

Anyone hear him on sky before the game? 'All credit to Mike', 'No debt', 'Sound financial footing'. How does he not get it? Played under SBR, came through the youth during KK's time, was here when the shit hit the fan with Keegan's second spell. Idolised by fans despite an utterley average career. Good one Shola, you're going on the list now.

He’s obviously there for Keith bishop like.

:lol:

Made me think of the Dads Army episode..." You too are going on the list. What is your name?"..."Don't tell him Pike!" :lol:

Spot on though: utter cretinous things to be saying from Shola.

Tripe as a player and tripe opinions re the club.

Shoot the fucker.

:lol:

Made me think of the Dads Army episode..." You too are going on the list. What is your name?"..."Don't tell him Pike!" :lol:

Spot on though: utter cretinous things to be saying from Shola.

Tripe as a player and tripe opinions re the club.

Shoot the fucker.

I was thinking more of Arya Stark's kill list in GOT. Just casually sitting here sharpening my blade reciting over and over again. Ashley, Charnley, Pardew, The Bishop, Joe Fucking Kinnear, The Imp (Wise, obvs), David Craig, Shola.....there's room for some more.