Robbie Keane

Doctor Zaius

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Keane is NOT on the decline by any means, for Celtic he was on fire and i'm sure he would complement AC nicely. I think his wage demands may be the stumbling block but if that did go through we would have a deadly strike partnership for sure.

Keane would be a superb signing.

He'd easily bag 15+ goals for us.

Not bothered what's been said in this thread...that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it  ;D

I wouldn't if I were you. As it is quite clearly idiotic.

Based on?

The fact your quite clearly a moron.

Well for starters it's "You're". Maybe you should learn to be literate before calling people morons and idiotic!

Back to the other thread where you're being a 10 year old talking about shirtlifting.

What a laughable little clown you have shown yourself to be in just a few posts on a forum  :clap:

Can I ask, do you prefer rivers or the sea?

:lol: A superb haul young Heron

Short Term: Keane > Ben Arfa

Long Term: Ben Arfa > Keane.

You've already caught one this morning, bit amitious using such an obvious line so soon after to reel another...

Comparing Keane with Duff, Owen etc. :lol: He's a bloody good player who can still perform at Premier League level.

Some people are just desperate for us not to succeed.

Guest BooBoo

I can't fathom anyone not wanting Keane here. He's a on a different planet to Lovenkrands.

To buy? No.

To loan? Depends on wages.

It would almost certainly boost Carrolls development, having an experienced partner to play with. See how Beardsley brought on Cole in 1993.

Not bothered what's been said in this thread...that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it  ;D

Based on?

Well for starters it's "You're". Maybe you should learn to be literate before calling people morons and idiotic!

Back to the other thread where you're being a 10 year old talking about shirtlifting.

What a laughable little clown you have shown yourself to be in just a few posts on a forum  :clap:

Why thankyou, good sir. That one is enough to feed my posting needs for some time tbh.

Comparing Keane with Duff, Owen etc. :lol: He's a bloody good player who can still perform at Premier League level.

Do you not question why other teams are not in for him?

Why are Spurs letting him go when they are now in the Champions League? Related to this, he has not been at his last two clubs for more than a season without them trying to get shot of him.

Someone said he's not in decline, well I would say going from Liverpool/Spurs to Celtic/Newcastle (if it happens) gives you an idea that he's not what he used to be.

WHERE'S XISCO?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Good point :lol:

Okay Xisco or Best, I would probably lean towards Best at the moment but really wouldn't be fussed either way. I would imagine Best is on less than half the wages though.

I don't care if he's not as good as he used to be, he's going to be at a bottom 5 club. He scored a hat-trick against Burnley last season, if he can score against the shit and ensure we beat them at SJP at least, then job done.

Why are Spurs letting him go when they are now in the Champions League? Related to this, he has not been at his last two clubs for more than a season without them trying to get shot of him.

Someone said he's not in decline, well I would say going from Liverpool/Spurs to Celtic/Newcastle (if it happens) gives you an idea that he's not what he used to be.

Maybe because he's not good enough for the Champions League? Oh no, he's so not worth it then, with our ambitions for the top four and all :lol:

And on the nobody else being interested front, this was in the Echo today:

Newcastle are one of half-adozen clubs to have held tentative talks with the Tottenham hierarchy, and there is a chance of a deal being struck at the start of next week.

Now I know it's a newspaper, but it's just as valid proof as you randomly stating 'nobody else is in for him' with no evidence whatsoever.

Maybe because he's not good enough for the Champions League? Oh no, he's so not worth it then, with our ambitions for the top four and all :lol:

Newcastle are one of half-adozen clubs to have held tentative talks with the Tottenham hierarchy, and there is a chance of a deal being struck at the start of next week.

Now I know it's a newspaper, but it's just as valid proof as you randomly stating 'nobody else is in for him' with no evidence whatsoever.

You do realise you're contradicting your first statement about comparing him to Duff and Owen which you found amusing?

The proof will be where he ends up.

Based on?

Why thankyou, good sir. That one is enough to feed my posting needs for some time tbh.

HAHA! So now you're turning your illiterate abuse into "I meant it all along".

Hahaha. Any fuckwit could say that when caught out.

Talk about labelling theory...you're actually beginning to act like a moron since I jokingly called you one. You took the bait, I had you on the hook and I rather willingly tossed you back into the water, so to continue as a fish in the sea of life. Just take it like a Marlin and don't lose your Nemo, sugar xxx

Of. Of course he's not the £20m player he was when he moved to Liverpool or the £16m player he was when he moved back to spurs but fuk me he's worth £6m of anyones money right now, I doubt you could get a better striker to compliment Carroll for any less and would also gaurentee to get you goals from the off, ie prem proven.

If west ham, west brom, wolves, Sunderland etc got him we'd certainly have a tougher time stAying up.

Of. Of course he's not the £20m player he was when he moved to Liverpool or the £16m player he was when he moved back to spurs but fuk me he's worth £6m of anyones money right now, I doubt you could get a better striker to compliment Carroll for any less and would also gaurentee to get you goals from the off, ie prem proven.

If west ham, west brom, wolves, Sunderland etc got him we'd certainly have a tougher time stAying up.

Don't think they payed 16m did they?

You do realise you're contradicting your first statement about comparing him to Duff and Owen which you found amusing?

The proof will be where he ends up.

I'm not contradicting my first statement at all. You were comparing him to a has-been players when it's clearly not the case. He may not be Top four standard, but he's good enough to play in the Premier League.