Newcastle United v Blackpool - Sat 11th September (3pm)

Ishmael

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Dunno if it's been posted but assuming Carroll is fine then the team is the same.

There is no real need to change the team. We are on the back of what I thought was a good result at Wolves which could have been even better. It was a good performance too. What we have is three new players who will come into the squad and of course, give me things to think about. But there are no special reasons to change the team.

:thup:

Dunno if it's been posted but assuming Carroll is fine then the team is the same.

There is no real need to change the team. We are on the back of what I thought was a good result at Wolves which could have been even better. It was a good performance too. What we have is three new players who will come into the squad and of course, give me things to think about. But there are no special reasons to change the team.

I hope Houghton isn't tempted to make changes to the Villa team to accommodate HBA, Tiote and especially Campbell.  I'd like to see them all play, but hopefully once the game is safe (trying not to tempt fate!)

For what its worth I'm intending to get their early tomorrow so I can put a bet on, which I don't normally.  I have this idea (based on nothing whatsoever) that is gonna be 4:0...cue loss of money and being p'd off/skint on Sat night :)

It's nice to continue going to games and expecting to get something, like we did last season rather than hoping against hope that we can get a draw against the likes of fekking Derby! (Thanks Sam, you useless fat twat for destroying my enthusiasm!)

http://www.livesoccertv.com/teams/england/newcastle-united/

Ronaldo, Cubaricho - check that link.  Are we sure its even on LIVE here in the states?

From .com:

Overseas TV:

AD Sports HD8

Cable TV CH305 (Hong Kong)

Fox Soccer Plus (USA) (delay)

Fox Sports 3 (Australia)

Setanta Sports Canada (delay)

Viasat Xtra PL

Yep, like my linnk shows. Fox Plus is showing it the following morning.

Yeah that's what I told Ronaldo.  It's also being broadcast at 8:30am so no bars/restaurants will be open and showing it. :(

Here is the team I would play:

Big Steve Harper

Big James Perch   Big Gay Sol    Coloccini   Big Jose Enrique

Big Cheick Tiote   Big Joey Barton

Routledge                     Big Ben Arfa                  Jonas

Angel of the North

4-1.

I don't know who you are, but by "Angel of the North" I assume you mean Shola

Yes?

Level 7 tickets for sale at the turnstiles tomorrow?

Doubt it. If you're a member or know a ST holder you'll probably be able to buy tickets from the BO tomorrow though. Will imagine it'll be busy there tomorrow mind.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Well my tickets bought online never arrived and when I called the BO to ask about them the woman said that they have been having problems with missing tickets, she asked me to return my original tickets in the original envelope if I receive them.

I guess the post men are selling them so beware people!!!

We're so good at home, and we should brush aside a team like Blackpool, but for those reasons I'm absolutely petrified.

Unbeaten in 26 at home, it would be typical of us to lose that in a game like this today. Prove me wrong lads :clap2:

We're so good at home, and we should brush aside a team like Blackpool, but for those reasons I'm absolutely petrified.

Unbeaten in 26 at home, it would be typical of us to lose that in a game like this today. Prove me wrong lads :clap2:

That is the old Newcastle. Hughtons Newcastle don't do failures :smug: