Newcastle United v Blackpool - Sat 11th September (3pm)

Ishmael

Now the bullshiternationals are over, it's time for some real football.

Blackpool to get molested 4-0. We need to spank them hard and make sure they know they're shit, as it'll mean one relegation spot taken if we can dent their confidence as much as possible and leave them bleeding in the showers.

Blackpool to get molested 4-0. We need to spank them hard and make sure they know they're shit, as it'll mean one relegation spot taken if we can dent their confidence as much as possible and leave them bleeding in the showers.

Awesome post. That'd be mint pre-game.

Blackpool to get molested 4-0. We need to spank them hard and make sure they know they're s***, as it'll mean one relegation spot taken if we can dent their confidence as much as possible and leave them bleeding in the showers.

this is, for me, the real start of the season. transfer windows gone and the two week break is over. games week in/out for a bit. this is the nitty gritty, the paper talk is over.....................tell you what,it'll only be real when the floodlights come on for the 2nd half.

Blackpool to get molested 4-0. We need to spank them hard and make sure they know they're s***, as it'll mean one relegation spot taken if we can dent their confidence as much as possible and leave them bleeding in the showers.

this is, for me, the real start of the season. transfer windows gone and the two week break is over. games week in/out for a bit. this is the nitty gritty, the paper talk is over.....................tell you what,it'll only be real when the floodlights come on for the 2nd half.

Week in week out for a bit? The next international break is only 3 or 4 weeks away man.

Worrying number of sexual references mind.

Worrying number of sexual references mind.

You too huh! :naughty:

Smith doesn't even want to score any more, that instance in the Villa match where he won the ball near the edge of the box, space to run into and he just turned away. Bet he was so glad when dragged down on that break as well. :lol:

he had one great run into the box, when he was dragged down also! Nolans pass probably wouldn't have hit him anyway :D

Smith doesn't even want to score any more, that instance in the Villa match where he won the ball near the edge of the box, space to run into and he just turned away. Bet he was so glad when dragged down on that break as well. :lol:

he had one great run into the box, when he was dragged down also! Nolans pass probably wouldn't have hit him anyway :D

O0

After a year in exile, I'm heading back up north for the Blackpool game. Can I pay cash and get a ticket on the gate on the day?

Looking on nufc.co.uk there's nothing on sale for level 7, is that because they're reserved for match day sale? I've heard that there's restrictions on access to the Leazes corner / singing section too, anyone shed any light on that?

Cheers.

to sit in the leazes corner you have to have a season ticket up there.. or have a membership i think.. which is a crap idea.. was empty up there against villa

For saturday the whole of Level 7 Milburn is showing as sold out except for the Gallowgate corner which is almost sold out. People buying Milburn Level 7 Tickets and just standing in the Leazes Corner perhaps?

TBF apparently Smith is told not to go over the half way line by Hughton, so for him to be making any sort of run into the box is a surprise.

TBF apparently Smith is told not to go over the half way line by Hughton, so for him to be making any sort of run into the box is a surprise.

How are you allowed to be in the dressing room before a match?  ???

As i said in another thread, i spoke to Alan Smith's grandad last weekend. He told me this.

Obviously we live in a world of wind up's and ITK's but i have no reason not to believe his grandfather.

As i said in another thread, i spoke to Alan Smith's grandad last weekend. He told me this.

Obviously we live in a world of wind up's and ITK's but i have no reason not to believe his grandfather.

What?  :lol:

Didn't know that. If true, Hughton goes (slightly) down in my estimation.

Telling a player not to go over the half way line.  :nope:

:lol:

What?  :lol:

Didn't know that. If true, Hughton goes (slightly) down in my estimation.

Telling a player not to go over the half way line.  :nope:

jesus.