Newcastle United v Blackpool - Sat 11th September (3pm)

Ishmael

After a year in exile, I'm heading back up north for the Blackpool game. Can I pay cash and get a ticket on the gate on the day?

Looking on nufc.co.uk there's nothing on sale for level 7, is that because they're reserved for match day sale? I've heard that there's restrictions on access to the Leazes corner / singing section too, anyone shed any light on that?

Cheers.

My mate went and bought tickets for us yesterday and he was told that level7 is going to be 'turnstiles only' on Saturday. He didn't elaborate but I guess that means it's empty and people will be able to go and pay at cash turnstiles to sit up there?

After a year in exile, I'm heading back up north for the Blackpool game. Can I pay cash and get a ticket on the gate on the day?

Looking on nufc.co.uk there's nothing on sale for level 7, is that because they're reserved for match day sale? I've heard that there's restrictions on access to the Leazes corner / singing section too, anyone shed any light on that?

Cheers.

My mate went and bought tickets for us yesterday and he was told that level7 is going to be 'turnstiles only' on Saturday. He didn't elaborate but I guess that means it's empty and people will be able to go and pay at cash turnstiles to sit up there?

Milburn Stand Level 7 is sold out. It is mainly st holders up there so there aren't many tickets available for general sale match by match. However Leazes Corner still has around 2,000 of its 3,500 seats for sale due to the ridiculous decision of the clubs to make it st holders/members only so maybe they will have cash turnstiles in operation for there.

Harper

Perch     Collocini    Williamson    Enrique

Routledge    Smith     Barton     Gutierrez

Nolan

Carroll

Most likely side above imo, Ben Arfa maybe coming on in the 65th minute.

I'm going for 4-0, Nolan 2, Carroll 1, Gutirrez 1.

46,000 to be there aswell

Anyone else still not received their tickets for this game?

Ring them and clear it up, you'll probably have to go with the card you paid on and your postcode and they'll give you them at the ticket office. Happened to me at a game last season but was sorted easily enough.

Looking forward to this now, just been past a car covered in Blackpool merchandise. I'd forgotten how awesomely orange they are.

One of the highlights of last season was just how orange their away support was. Made the corner where they were in look great.

Have you seen Smith in the final third? I give Hughton a fair bit of respect as it is but if he had banned Smith from crossing the halfway line he deserves the keys to the city.

That's what i was told by his grandad.

Have you seen Smith in the final third? I give Hughton a fair bit of respect as it is but if he had banned Smith from crossing the halfway line he deserves the keys to the city.

That's what i was told by his grandad.

Smith's such a lazy cunt even his grandpa has to make up excuses for him :D

Guest Geordiesned

Has anyone heard/read anything about a minute's silence/applause on Saturday?

I was hoping that there would be a minute's applause for Jackie Sinclair but Saturday is the 9th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks so there may well be a minute's silence planned at all grounds for that.

Either way, I hope that Sinclair's death is acknowledged.