3 to go down

afar
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still think Blackpool will hit the wall but they've probably got enough on the board and enough home games (they've only played 6 at home!) to be quite comfortable even if they blow up.

Wolves will get cut adrift soon and not be able to get it back. West Brom are on the slide but should be ok. Wigan look dreadful but inconsistent so they may spawn enough points to stay up. Fulham are the proverbial 'too good to go down' but are right in the thick of it. A lot depends on who West Ham bring in this month as to whether they go or stay. Birmingham are also knee deep but should grind enough results out to be safe.

Blackburn have got the potential to be the team that drops into it late on. Liverpool, Everton and Villa have nothing to worry about. I'm pretty sure that if we beat West Ham we'll be ok too.

Wolves definitely. West Ham probably and either Wigan or Blackburn for me.

Long way to go yet though.    

I'm not convinced Villa have nothing to worry about, they played well against Chelsea, but have a terrible goal difference and there's problems there in the camp. They've probably got too good a squad of players on paper to go down but so did we two years ago.

Everton struggle to score and that could kill them, especially without Cahill for a while for the Asian cup thing. Although I think they have way too good a team an manager to seriously be contenders.

Liverpool will be fine, although that won't be good enough for their fans.

don't think west ham will go. at least gold/sullivan look like they'll be spending in january, and whilst some will be rubbish, i think they'll have enough to stay up.

Wolves, Wigan and Blackpool/Blackburn for me

Blackburn fans seem really worried about what Venky are doing. Sacking Allardyce, publicity stunt with Ronaldinho now and relying on Kean to see them through the season. I think West Ham have more going for them than Blackburn tbh.

Wolves, Wigan (by far the worst side we've played this season) and Blackburn for me. I can see Fulham and Birmingham in the mix as well.

It will be interesting to see how Blackpool do in the second half of the season as teams should be better prepared for them in the reverse fixtures.

to be fair to blackpool after their good start their opponents will have had them well scouted etc anyway. what tends to happen (hull) is that they can't keep it up and play worse more so than them being found out.

Didn't seem to do at the start of the season. Have selected Wigan, Fulham and Birmingham now.

Wigan really are a shit team and N'zogbia and Cleverley won't be able to keep them up on their own.

Can't see where the goals are going to come from with Fulham. Losing Zamora was a big blow for them even though I don't particularly rate him.

The 3rd team to go down could conceivably be any of the bottom half teams but, like Fulham, can't see where the goals are with Birmingham and if their home form starts to go off the boil they'll be in deep shit.

West Brom, Wigan, Wolves.

West Brom have played lovely football, but had almost no luck at all. I think this will continue, as they don't have too many options up front and I suspect Odemwingie will dry up. I think clubs like Brum and West Ham are going to scrap their way out, despite being pretty poor.

Wow, I'd sure like to revise my picks.

I had Blackpool, West Ham, and West Brom.

Don't think any three of those now. Wolves and Wigan.

and ?

:doh:

Blackburn, I suppose. 

Anyway, I hope the third is either Blackburn or Birmingham. I'd rather see West Brom and Wolves survive than either of those two.  Still, if Blackburn were to actually go down the odes to Fat Sam would make for odious reading. 

Premier league without Blackburn and Wigan would be nice.  Like to see Birmingham go down just because they are dreadful to watch.

Its very difficult to say who'll go down, but Blackpool are not out of the woods yet, they've a piss weak squad and we've yet to see them come back from a run of bad defeats or a run of bad luck, when that happens I think we'll see a different Blackpool though it could conceivably continue till next season (their good form/luck)

Wigan are terrible. Zoggy is bound to leave and without him they really struggle.

Wolves have a mental tough run and will be lucky to pick up 3 pts from 6 games, by then that could be enough to see them right in the shit and unable to galvanize themselves to pull back the deficit, they've done it once this season, to do it twice would be a big ask. Really does depend on what other teams around them do.

WHAM are dodgy, but have and can put a string of results together, it just depends on how long it keeps going. If we end it this week putting us away from them it might be enough to burst their bubble and the fear sets in again.

Guest Roger Kint

West Brom have got 7 points from their last 10 games ( I think).  Thats relegation form.

As opposed to our title winning form of 8 in 9 games? Anyway i think it will be Wigan/Wolves with the 3rd place going to the final day. Few teams could get sucked in like Blackburn/West Brom to battle with Brum, Fulham, West Ham

I've gone for Wolves, west Ham and Wigan.

Wigan were abysmal against us on Sunday, West Ham have been abysmal pretty much all season and Wolves, well I'll put that down to second season syndrome.

Whoever it is I certainly don't think it'll be us.

A trio of the brum clubs would be hilarious, villa being the obvious cherry on top. Think there's a case for other clubs pulling clear, such as  signings at WHU and Blackburn, dunno about fulham like. I wouldn't be too quick to compare blackpool to hull, even if i'm only basing that on my opinion of Holloway over that lovely, humble and naturally tanned fella from the South Tyneside area. >:D

The support Wigan have is woeful, shouldn't have empty grounds

I don't really know details, but I imagine their potential local support is drastically reduced due to it also being a rugby town.

Still, the DW is an abominable sight.