Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Missed him a lot. He does an awful lot of communication and leadership from corners and free kicks as well, our most vocal player out there

And the Messi thing :lol:

Makes those runs, when he isn't there people don't realise the positions he would have got in. A few times when he has been out I have thought "Nolan would have been there" he isn't anything special but hopefully we have got him back to his good Bolton form.

His goal to game ratio for a midfielder over the last season and a half must be pretty outstanding.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Considering the options we have at the club at this moment in time, I'd much rather have Nolan in the side than not.

Of course. Behind Barton/Nolan/Tiote we have no decent options- Routledge, Guthrie and Smith don't cut it.

Are we sure it's not down to Tiote/Carroll/Jonas/etc. playing well which allows Nolan to be a passanger and score goals? [/October]

Hoping he won't need surgery before the end of season/relegation is avoided.

I think its awfully clear how important he is to this club after watching him play today.  Goals, assists, sometimes drifting in and out of the match aside - his leadership and presence is exactly what this club needs.  He's vocal, hes a joker, he's a true club captain and I'm proud to have him as our captain. 

I'd love to see him jump into management/coaching after he hangs up his boots. I think he has a future in it.