Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Well I think it's just another example of people's expectations being driven into the ground. £3m on a player is pocket change for Premier League clubs these days, yet to us it feels like a pretty big gamble for Norwich. He'll be a squad player for them at worst, and that's not a bad deal at all.

Look at this guy. £3m pocket change? :lol:

Besides that incredible comment, given Jonas ability, age and wages, I'd say £3m is a great deal on paper. (Provided that it is all invested in a new player....oh...)

You must have missed the bit in bold.

Guest firetotheworks
:aww: Jonas. As a player I came to lose my patience with him during a season that was absolutely terrible. It comes to something when a season is so bad that you lose your patience with someone as undoubtedly committed to the cause, no matter how limited, as Jonas. He's a great guy and I'll miss him as someone that put in a shit load of graft and personified both the season the 11/12 and 12/13 seasons. Lovely guy.

:aww: Jonas. As a player I came to lose my patience with him during a season that was absolutely terrible. It comes to something when a season is so bad that you lose your patience with someone as undoubtedly committed to the cause, no matter how limited, as Jonas. He's a great guy and I'll miss him as someone that put in a s*** load of graft and personified both the season the 11/12 and 12/13 seasons. Lovely guy.

This  :smitten: :love: :rose:

Well I think it's just another example of people's expectations being driven into the ground. £3m on a player is pocket change for Premier League clubs these days, yet to us it feels like a pretty big gamble for Norwich. He'll be a squad player for them at worst, and that's not a bad deal at all.

Look at this guy. £3m pocket change? :lol:

Besides that incredible comment, given Jonas ability, age and wages, I'd say £3m is a great deal on paper. (Provided that it is all invested in a new player....oh...)

You must have missed the bit in bold.

No, I certainly didn´t. It´s just a completely moronic statement with not even a whiff of truth to it. Even for the Chelseas and Man Citys is £3m "pocket change". :lol: