Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Excellent news. Always had a soft spot for Depor because they were the first Spanish team I took an interest in when Sky first started showing the Spanish Football about 15 years ago and they had a great side. Even managed to win the league and had Diego Tristan and Roy McKaay up front.

2nd best Argentinian to play for Newcastle and Deportivo  :coolsmiley:

Been reading a Depor forum since the news broke, Coloccini is extremely well regarded there.

I'm not surprised, he'd be really good in Spanish football.

Luque was f***ing brilliant for Depor. Such a shame it didn't work out for him here.

It really, really is like. One hell of a fall, that.

Luque was f***ing brilliant for Depor. Such a shame it didn't work out for him here.

It really, really is like. One hell of a fall, that.

"You were the biggest fish out here, You should have never gone to Hollywood..."

Still got that video somewhere. I remember seeing him play against Milan and Real in particular and absolutely f***ing bossing it. Pace, touch, awareness, composure in front of goal, good in the air for a Spaniard, too.

Aye, he was one hell of a player, I was more excited about the signing of Luque than I was over Owen at the time too. I remember a lad I used to be mates with was banging on about how Luis Boa Morte was a better player than Luque, so after a lengthly argument I cracked him one.

Best of luck Jonas.

Excellent news. Always had a soft spot for Depor because they were the first Spanish team I took an interest in when Sky first started showing the Spanish Football about 15 years ago and they had a great side. Even managed to win the league and had Diego Tristan and Roy McKaay up front.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

His Scottish half-brother, so fucking what?