Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

I guess the issue is the possibility that Colo was genuinely pissed about the situation and wouldn't have been prepared to back such a statement.

Well Jonas seems fairly convinced that Colo won't mind him telling everyone. :lol:

Of course, I have no problem with the PR team writing content and working with or at least showing the Captain the content, and only publishing it after approval from the supposed author, but that doesn't seem to be the case in this scenario, as Colo seems to have denied the whole thing :lol:

What's he stucking it to them for though? Saying Colo wishes him well? I agree with how bad the club is but that seems a weird one.

Jonas loves the club. Doesn't want to leave. Gets fired on the phone. His good friend, who has been with him through thick and thin releases a dead eyed statement filled with platitudes instead of being upset at how his friend has been treated over the last tumultuous year. Jonas goes up to Colo and asks "What the fuck?" Finds out the entire bullshit statement is a lie. Tells us about it because he's fucking beautiful.

I think this is just another example of the club being outed as an impersonal, insincere, uncaring and cold organisation. They don't give a single fuck about the people at/in the organisation and everything is done a a means to an end, no emotion, no empathy, keep the illusion going enough to keep the status quo. Like the Wizard of Oz being revealed as just a bloke pedalling away trying to maintain the charade and failing miserably.

Utter, utter cunts to a man.

What's he stucking it to them for though? Saying Colo wishes him well? I agree with how bad the club is but that seems a weird one.

Jonas loves the club. Doesn't want to leave. Gets fired on the phone. His good friend, who has been with him through thick and thin releases a dead eyed statement filled with platitudes instead of being upset at how his friend has been treated over the last tumultuous year. Jonas goes up to Colo and asks "What the fuck?" Finds out the entire bullshit statement is a lie. Tells us about it because he's fucking beautiful.

Bang on.

Jonas loves the club. Doesn't want to leave. Gets fired on the phone. His good friend, who has been with him through thick and thin releases a dead eyed statement filled with platitudes instead of being upset at how his friend has been treated over the last tumultuous year. Jonas goes up to Colo and asks "What the f***?" Finds out the entire bullshit statement is a lie. Tells us about it because he's f***ing beautiful.

Yup, very well put. That's my take on it.

Jonas loves the club. Doesn't want to leave. Gets fired on the phone. His good friend, who has been with him through thick and thin releases a dead eyed statement filled with platitudes instead of being upset at how his friend has been treated over the last tumultuous year. Jonas goes up to Colo and asks "What the f***?" Finds out the entire bullshit statement is a lie. Tells us about it because he's f***ing beautiful.

:lol: Nailed it.

I think this is just another example of the club being outed as an impersonal, insincere, uncaring and cold organisation. They don't give a single fuck about the people at/in the organisation and everything is done a a means to an end, no emotion, no empathy, keep the illusion going enough to keep the status quo. Like the Wizard of Oz being revealed as just a bloke pedalling away trying to maintain the charade and failing miserably.

Utter, utter cunts to a man.

I view every single thing they do with the utmost cynicism. Jonas was only back in the squad in the first place for a bit of PR.

Have you seen the way they treat the warehouse staff at sports direct man. They aren't rest like human beings, they are merely expendable numbers, and the players are obviously seen as the same. As soon as a players value to the club decreases, they will get shot asap. It's a cut throat, heartless system.

Being such a cuntish club must get exhausting honestly.

On the contrary I think it comes naturally to the wankers who own and run the club. This is their default, the fact we all find it so obnoxious speaks volumes of them as human beings.

While he's obviously very good at other things that I won't pretend to know anything about, I do believe that Ashley's ruthlessness is the main reason for his dominance in his sector. Most people running a business will try to stick fairly closely to regulations (if only for fear of sanction), treat staff with a vague sense of compassion, occasionally do something that might affect the bottom line, and that's where Ashley beats them all.

He's an extremely cold and calculating individual who'd push a granny in front of a bus to get to a pound coin. He's basically Mr Burns.

While he's obviously very good at other things that I won't pretend to know anything about, I do believe that Ashley's ruthlessness is the main reason for his dominance in his sector. Most people running a business will try to stick fairly closely to regulations (if only for fear of sanction), treat staff with a vague sense of compassion, occasionally do something that might affect the bottom line, and that's where Ashley beats them all.

He's an extremely cold and calculating individual who'd push a granny in front of a bus to get to a pound coin. He's basically Mr Burns.

:thup:

I also think that deep down he is actually quite a sad, lonely and bitter person.

Shameful PR from the club - just when you think they can't take the piss any more too.

Mike Ashley is the Tory party's wet dream - a self made man who has built his empire on the backs of others through exploitation and treating people like shite. He runs NUFC the same way. Nothing changes. Makes that interview before the west ham game se more vacuous than we at first believed.

Jonas though - a good man and true professional. :thup: let's up some of the national media puck up on this and run with it.