Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Our right hand side is pretty much impotent. Can't get a ball in at all it seems. None of them are fast enough to get enough space to cross with the leftie, and none got a leftie. Jonas seems to have lost all belief he had in passing players theese days aswell. makes us pretty much reliant on HBA and Cabaye to create chances. As Cabaye is central and HBA got his best foot inside teams really just have to sit deep and deny space in behind to block any chance of us scoring tbf.

Our right hand side is pretty much impotent. Can't get a ball in at all it seems. None of them are fast enough to get enough space to cross with the leftie, and none got a leftie. Jonas seems to have lost all belief he had in passing players theese days aswell. makes us pretty much reliant on HBA and Cabaye to create chances. As Cabaye is central and HBA got his best foot inside teams really just have to sit deep and deny space in behind to block any chance of us scoring tbf.

Left.

HBA moves all over, so we aren't that predictable.

Like I said in the match thread I don't think he looked that bad, in the first half he played a few good balls, and made a few good challenges, didn't see him as much when I went to the centre. But he certainly isn't as bad as some made out.

He's better in the middle and that's obvious. If Pardew is going to make him an automatic starter then it needs to be in the centre and now I'm going to bang the 4-3-3 drum again. Stick him in the middle with Cabaye and Tiote, like we did at the back end of last season and we'll see far better performances imo.