Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Games like today he should be one of the first names on the teamsheet. It pisses me off to see him starting at home against the also-ran teams/relegation fodder, though.

Agree. Man Utd did it with Park for example - played in the big games against the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal or in the CL - when you needed the workrate. We should really be doing the same with Jonas.

Bit disappointing that people are referring to him as knacked and his legs have gone etc, rather than that he's just off form. I'm more than happy to give him a chance to prove its the latter, but he definitely needs to pick up soon.

Bit disappointing that people are referring to him as knacked and his legs have gone etc, rather than that he's just off form. I'm more than happy to give him a chance to prove its the latter, but he definitely needs to pick up soon.

I doubt his legs will have gone at his age anyway, it's not like he's had any bad injuries while here.

Guest neesy111

Grafted his bollocks off today to be fair to him. Just not good enough with the ball at his feet, unfortunately.

Story of him last 10 months tbh.