Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

He's been poor for quite a while now. Needs moving on this summer.

last three or four he's been good, including one mainly at left back. like i've said before, many were happy with his being at left back today.

historically mind, I'm a "he's a squad player at best" type guy.

Anyone seen the film Old Yeller? The family takes in a dog and they form a loving bond. Time passes but one day Old Yeller gets rabies. Eventually, heartbroken, they have to shoot the rabid dog.

Jonas has rabies.

He's been poor for quite a while now. Needs moving on this summer.

last three or four he's been good, including one mainly at left back. like i've said before, many were happy with his being at left back today.

historically mind, I'm a "he's a squad player at best" type guy.

:thup:

easy to pick a scapegoat though

Anyone seen the film Old Yeller? The family takes in a dog and they form a loving bond. Time passes but one day Old Yeller gets rabies. Eventually, heartbroken, they have to shoot the rabid dog.

Jonas has rabies.

Anyone who hasn't doesn't need to now.

Jonas has rabies.

He has footballing AIDS and not the good kind.

Jonas has rabies.

Anyone who hasn't doesn't need to now.

It's over 50 years old ;D The time to be all 'spoiler alert' is long gone!

Jonas has rabies.

:lol:

Got a nice flop over backwards trick when someone comes near him mind.

Got to laugh at some of the clowns abusing him on twitter. Fuck me, our fanbase hasnt half got a collection of cretins.

It's pathetic. Guy always gives 100%, been a loyal player for years now. Stand-up guy by all accounts, doesn't deserve to be abused by fuckwits even if his play has fallen off.

Not that he gives a flying fuck about fuckwits on Twitter.

Got to laugh at some of the clowns abusing him on twitter. f*** me, our fanbase hasnt half got a collection of cretins.

It's pathetic. Guy always gives 100%, been a loyal player for years now. Stand-up guy by all accounts, doesn't deserve to be abused by fuckwits even if his play has fallen off.

Not that he gives a flying f*** about fuckwits on Twitter.

Considering the type of person Jonas is he probably takes it to heart tbh, not his fault Pardew constantly picks him when its clear he is becoming an increasing weak link and anyway he always tries his best even if he does perform poorly or makes errors.

Guest Roger Kint

Jonas has rabies.

He has footballing AIDS and not the good kind.

:lol: What was Pardew thinking yesterday?

What was wrong with Haidara? With a genuine left back, two of those goals may not have occurred. Jonas is simply not a

Left back and it cost us big time.

Possibly just thought it wasn't a good match to throw Haidara into.

Hindsight is great, I was quite happy with the line-up before kick off, but Jonas really was woeful.