Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Guest firetotheworks

Again though, the email doesn't prove we wanted rid because of his cancer does it? Just that we didn't want to extend the contract.

Pardew was shoehorning him into every match regardless of how bad he was until he went away for surgery. Even if it wasn't because of the cancer, the way that he was dumped unceremoniously after his surgery was disgraceful.

How can a human being actually think like that man. He had cancer ffs, is there not some sort of human emotion/compassion that goes on in these people's minds.

Considering they then used something as serious as his cancer to deflect attention and criticism away from Pardew at the Hull protest, I don't think it even crossed their minds unless it was something to do with a business decision that even minutely benefited them. They're all down there with Blatter as the slime of football. What they did to Jonas and before Hull is the worst thing they've ever done in my eyes. Beyond sacking Keegan, the naming rights etc. Just think about it, they sacked a man with cancer because he had cancer and then when one of them (Pardew) was going to be put under fire from the supporters of a football club, they used that very same person who they abandoned's cancer as a way to deflect attention and make it look like it was actually the protesters who were the ones that were being distasteful, it's absolutely revolting and it knocks me sick when I think about it.

I'd forgot all about that, the fucking cunts.

How can a human being actually think like that man. He had cancer ffs, is there not some sort of human emotion/compassion that goes on in these people's minds.

It's a running theme with this club since Ashley took over.  Every chance they've had to build some positive PR, do something worthwhile for the club, the fans, the players, etc. they've instead decided to go down the adversarial & confrontational route every single time:

Keegan quits - release a positive statement about how much they appreciated his work for the club in avoiding relegation & building a positive team for the future and how it's a shame that they couldn't find a way to work together, etc.? Nah, just call him names and blame him for everything, that'll go down well.

A player has cancer - release a statement immediately to say that the club will do everything to support him through his treatment & possibly throw in some cash to a cancer charity?  Nah, shove him out of the club, deny that anything is wrong, pretend that he doesn't exist and actively try to make sure he doesn't hang around too long.

I'm fairly sure that they have a PR department and it surely isn't that hard to build positive PR but it's like they all wake up every morning and actually decide that they should treat everyone like cunts.

I suspect the PR department's advice is often ignored.

I often read articles by local journos in which they say the club were advised not to do something but then went ahead and did it anyway.

Again though, the email doesn't prove we wanted rid because of his cancer does it? Just that we didn't want to extend the contract.

That's what I can't understand with the ruling. Plenty clubs don't play players due to contract disputes like this, pretty sure Rob green isn't being played by QPR for that exact reason.

That's what I can't understand with the ruling. Plenty clubs don't play players due to contract disputes like this, pretty sure Rob green isn't being played by QPR for that exact reason.

Difficult to say without seeing all the evidence, I'm thinking it must have been pretty overwhelming for a ruling like this.

And if we're honest, where this club is concerned it's generally always best to assume the worst, cunts don't deserve the benefit of any doubt imo.

Guest Howaythetoon

The whole club is rotten. I detest everything and everyone connected with it except for Benitez and his staff, one or two players and all the bairns who follow the club.

what if all this time colo has been sabotaging the club from within over the maltreatment of his countryman and friend jonas

I genuinely think he's just rinsing the club because he wouldn't get a better contract elsewhere. They've probably talked about it and Jonas has probably said "just stay there man and take them for whatever you can get."

He'd be right to do so too - can say and do whatever he likes afterwards.

Also think Colo' is passed it like. Just think he's too old and slow to keep up now and has always lacked the required physicality.

So has Pardew been proven to be a liar?

He was proven to be a liar the day he took the job when he said he'd only been approached the week beforehand.

Fucking hell, forgot about that - warning signs were all there.  :(

Let's not go mad. Colo was playing poorly and trying to force a move from the club long before Jonas became ill.

Not going mad just saying it's not exactly going to fire your heart to burn for the cause. Goes for any of the players who knew him well i guess.

Guest neesy111

I wonder if he'll keep any financial award or donate to a relevant charity? The latter hopefully.

TBF he stole his wage at NUFC for a good few years.

:facepalm:

Guest Montezuma0

TBF he stole his wage at NUFC for a good few years.

He'd shot it a long time ago

Like a lesser-celebrated Erik Lamela