Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

All his tweets from today:

Those tweets actually piss me right off, he's showing more passion for a club who shit on him than the current bunch of tossers have shown collectively all season.

If all the players had Jonas' feel for the club we wouldn't be heading for Championship oblivion now.

Glad he won his case, KK first, now Jonas, who will be the third member of the 'beat Ashley in court' club..??

What a total shambles it all is...

He literally kept us up last year too[emoji38]

It's weird like, but we really need someone like him on the pitch now.

Great bloke and all but lets not forget how dreadful at football he is.

Would have been a million per cent better than Anita or colback in cm tbh

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/newcastle-united-md-lee-charnley-11188752?

On Thursday the panel released its 64-page findings in which it expressed “concerns” with Charnley’s evidence, which at times “appeared to be evasive and lacking in credibility.”

The report said Charnley “could not say” how many internationals were in the Newcastle squad, which the panel found “rather surprising” and was unaware of Gutierrez’s international record with Argentina.

The report said: “Our assessment of his credibility was relevant to the way in which we resolved disputed facts between the parties. By way of example he would not accept in cross examination that the claimant was an established international player when it was not disputed that the claimant has played for Argentina 22 times including playing in the 2010 World Cup.

“When asked whether he agreed the claimant was an established international player he responded that he did not have the claimant’s international record. He appeared reluctant to agree that the claimant had played in the World Cup – saying that “he thought the claimant had played some part” and when asked how many other international players were in the squad as at September 2011 his response was that “he could not say”. Given that Mr Charnley (along with other members of the Board) was responsible for decisions as to the composition of the squad this seemed a rather surprising answer.”

The tribunal might be "rather surprised" that Charnley is an ignorant and incompetent wanker, but we aren't.

Would be funny if the club appealed and part of their claim included dozens of other quotes demonstrating Charnley knows nothing and has no business running a football club :lol:

Love how they've managed to sum up the characters of the people involved perfectly in just a few words each:

Jonas - 'credible and convincing witness.' All round great guy.

Pardew - on the face of things he's 'confident, convincing' but in reality 'the detail was not necessarily as credible as the manner in which it was delivered.' A fucking liar and a fraud.

Charnley - 'evasive and lacking in credibility.' Says it all really.

Carver - 'vague' and 'rejected.' Thick as pig shit.

They've got them all completely sussed after just a couple of days in court :lol:

If all the players had Jonas' feel for the club we wouldn't be heading for Championship oblivion now.

Glad he won his case, KK first, now Jonas, who will be the third member of the 'beat Ashley in court' club..??

What a total shambles it all is...

What's the first rule merlin?

Love how they've managed to sum up the characters of the people involved perfectly in just a few words each:

Jonas - 'credible and convincing witness.' All round great guy.

Pardew - on the face of things he's 'confident, convincing' but in reality 'the detail was not necessarily as credible as the manner in which it was delivered.' A fucking liar and a fraud.

Charnley - 'evasive and lacking in credibility.' Says it all really.

Carver - 'vague' and 'rejected.' Thick as pig shit.

They've got them all completely sussed after just a couple of days in court :lol:

My exact thoughts. :lol:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/jonas-gutierrez-tribunal-examine-key-11190810#rlabs=16%20rt$sitewide%20p$4

I think the following is pretty conclusive.

The panel heard Charnley emailed Newcastle United secretary Richard Hines, inquiring about the clause and how it was affected by the players loan move to Norwich City.

It said: “Please can you check the wording of his extension clause. I just want to be sure that it is Premier League matches for us that count. I don’t want him making 8 starts for Norwich and him triggering the clause. I’m 99% sure it is fine - just double checking”

The tribunal said if the contract clause had not been an issue, Charnley would have had no reason to check on it.

As if he didn't just ask by phone call, what a complete tosspot.

Probably scared of using phones or having to talk to someone. Utter cunt.

Also, get in Jonas and fuck Sports Direct FC. Burn it down.

How can a human being actually think like that man. He had cancer ffs, is there not some sort of human emotion/compassion that goes on in these people's minds.

Psychopaths/Sociopaths/PD. Pardew is a classic example.

Guest firetotheworks

How can a human being actually think like that man. He had cancer ffs, is there not some sort of human emotion/compassion that goes on in these people's minds.

Considering they then used something as serious as his cancer to deflect attention and criticism away from Pardew at the Hull protest, I don't think it even crossed their minds unless it was something to do with a business decision that even minutely benefited them. They're all down there with Blatter as the slime of football. What they did to Jonas and before Hull is the worst thing they've ever done in my eyes. Beyond sacking Keegan, the naming rights etc. Just think about it, they sacked a man with cancer because he had cancer and then when one of them (Pardew) was going to be put under fire from the supporters of a football club, they used that very same person who they abandoned's cancer as a way to deflect attention and make it look like it was actually the protesters who were the ones that were being distasteful, it's absolutely revolting and it knocks me sick when I think about it.

I think that this case shows where the clubs problems really are. Those in charge continually lie and treat its staff badly. Players will not bust a gut for the club if they don't like how they are all treated.