Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Charnley the sneaky fuck. How such an inept retard got a gig like that is laughable. After reading that I hope we fucking go down.

If we hadn't hired Benitez I'd be back to wanting us to get dicked every game till the end of the season a la Pardew '14. 

In August 2013, Newcastle's doctor club advised that Gutierrez, who was recovering from a hamstring injury, should be picked as a substitute "at the very most".

Pardew had picked Gutierrez to play and told the hearing that he "did not understand" the doctor's advice, a claim the tribunal considered "improbable".

Pardew was dismissive of the doctor's notes in Gutierrez's medical record, which read: "Somehow managed to start game against Manchester City. Managers decision, against medical advice."

Not like Pardew to start players who are barely fit.

I cannot help but feel this is not just a victory for Jonas, but for employees of S***** D*****, Newcastle United fans, and previous players / managers of NUFC who have spoke out against the club. People on my FB falling on the clubs side on this one and I really don't get how or why. It's almost as though Ashley can do no wrong too with discussions I've had previously. Sure it's just for the craic to wind people up.

The tribunal has now given its decision in the case brought against the Club by Jonas Gutierrez. It found for him on two of the four heads of claim.

We recognise that the task facing the tribunal was a difficult one, but we are dismayed by its decision. We will now take time to consider the judgement in full and consult with our legal team to understand the options available to us.

Guest neesy111

Every time they fail: 'the task facing us was a difficult one'. You can guarantee we'll hear that one again at the end of the season.

Also they don't want to discuss the mistakes they've made.

The tribunal has now given its decision in the case brought against the Club by Jonas Gutierrez. It found for him on two of the four heads of claim.

We recognise that the task facing the tribunal was a difficult one, but we are dismayed by its decision. We will now take time to consider the judgement in full and consult with our legal team to understand the options available to us.

Well maybe if Charnley and co had not come across as vague and evasive, they might have succeeded.  They are just amateurish on every level.

Disgusting statement by the club; they are so fucking shambolic. No doubt I bet has Rafa cringing seeing that.

I can't believe it. They clearly are so messed up in the head to think Jonas is still in the wrong after being proven in court he was right!

Guest neesy111

How we could have done with someone with his work rate over the last few games.

He'd be my 1st person on the team sheet at the moment.