Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

So by that logic you'd need 3 or 4 in 1 to be able to score 1 in 2.5 in the PL? It's nonsense, man. :lol: I don't doubt he'd end up a reasonale ca. 10 goals a season striker in the PL bas on what I've seen tbh, not a world beater by far, but decent enough.

So by that logic you'd need 3 or 4 in 1 to be able to score 1 in 2.5 in the PL? It's nonsense, man. :lol: I don't doubt he'd end up a reasonale ca. 10 goals a season striker in the PL bas on what I've seen tbh, not a world beater by far, but decent enough.

It's not like a scientific logic I'm putting into this. I've just seen him play a few times, looks good, not sure I really want him. An untested striker who's done well in the MLS is not someone we should be relying on.

He's not linked to us anywhere else but in this thread, so it's not like it's a discussion if we should go for him or not. :lol: I'm just saying he looks more than good enough for a PL team by his showings in the, albeit low standard, MLS.

All that said, he's young, quick, finds space, know how to dribble and knows where the goal is. He does tick the necessary boxes for the poacher we need to play off Carroll. And for the right price, I'd take him if it was up to me. It's not, though, which is probably by far a good thing.  :snod:

RMC who were pretty much up to speed with the Ben Arfa saga say us and Benfica will bid for Gameiro in January.

a y tube opinion, but I wasnt impressed. By the same token, Jonathan Legear looked just the player we need. We were linked with him a few weeks ago. Has anyone heard any more?

talk of Fulham trying to buy Lacina Traore from Cluj for £3 millon I saw a bit of him in one of their Champions League games really skillful, quick and powerful and he's 6 foot 7 looked like he would suit the Premier League well and at a reported £3 million its cheap given he's only 20 I think we would see his price rising rapidly in the Premiership certainly think he's someone we should look at.

Elmander has rejected Bolton's latest offer and he'll probably be for sale in January.

Chances are he's after more money than we'd be prepared to offer him

I think its the length of contract. They're only willing to offer a one year extension. He probably wants higher wage with more years since he's like 28 or something today.

RMC who were pretty much up to speed with the Ben Arfa saga say us and Benfica will bid for Gameiro in January.

a y tube opinion, but I wasnt impressed. By the same token, Jonathan Legear looked just the player we need. We were linked with him a few weeks ago. Has anyone heard any more?

there was a kid (striker) from groningen aswell.

He denied any knowledge of transfer interest in him:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_6526477,00.html

He denied any knowledge of transfer interest in him:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_6526477,00.html

has to say that or the club gets accused of tapping up. :shifty:

Palace swap deal, Clyne and Ambrose for Guthrie and Perch.

Ebanks-Blake might be fairly decent off Carroll, looks a real poacher on the rare chance.

I really am split on Ambrose. Can't help but think he's still got something to offer at top level, but then wonder why he's not managed to make it back there since leaving us. When you consider some of the ex-players we still have plying their trade in the PL, I'm bewildered that Ambrose of all players hasn't had that chance.