Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

Never understood getting rid of Ambrose, if I remember rightly he was finally being given a run in a central role and starting to produce some performances? And then was ditched in the summer.

souness no?  doesn't that explain everything?

Yes it does.

Anybody know who else good he sold/bought apart from Boumbsong and Ambrose. I know he bought in Faye :facepalm: , Owen :dowie: and got rid of Kluivert (after only one season where he scored 13 - should've kept him) but who else????

Tbf to Souness, the Owen transfer could have turned out to be one of the best we've ever made. Was bad luck and the fact that he never really wanted to be here.

Yeah very true but tbh Souness should have known that he was gonna have a lack of heart, my dad told us on the day we signed him that he had no heart and if he knew then perhaps Souness should have known.

Also people just in case anyones in any doubt : http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/may/04/sportfeatures.footballmanagers

Guest sicko2ndbest

Sorry for bumping the thread with this one, but still  :lol:

cwarr07

Hearing that Ziani will complete a move to #nufc in next 24-48 hours

Cwarr07 is full of shit

Pardew gas a meeting with Ashley tomorrow so hopefully there will be some movement thurs/fri